Reviews for Together
watermelon'sPen chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
That was hot and really poetic in a way! Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
wow! this fic is awesome!
Ezrasleo chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I very much enjoyed this - like Emily and David, smart and hot!

Thank you for writing! ;-D
kateNgibbs chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is beautiful. Well done. Wow!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Woah, that was really good. Entrancing. :P And I don't even LIKE het. lol
linelm chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Beautiful. So very beautiful.
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I cannot believe this story has received no reviews. I've read it half-a-dozen times (at least) and find it just as compelling every time. It's so streamlined, so concise, not a word wasted, yet so...full. It accurately captures some key aspects of Hotchner's character - controlled, lonely, and (in personal situations) almost inarticulate, and incredibly vulnerable. All that in just over 500 words. WOW. *Is knocked over on her virtual keister yet again on rereading the story.*

And who else is going to pick up on all this but someone who is exquisitely perceptive and giving (if not exactly a letter of the law type when it comes to professional boundaries)?

Very, very VERY nicely done.

Look forward to reading your other stories on LJ.
dustytiger chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
that was amazing, and with no talking in it, amazng
1547291 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Amazing! their relationship progression is very well written. They started to be together "just because", but eventually they couldn't be without each other.

Thank you!
smacky30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I know I left you a review over at LJ but I wanted to gush here too. It's still amazing. It just flows from one scene to another with such grace that it appears effortless. It's hot and sad and happy and filled with fear and love. Gorgeous. I can't say it enough.
Angelus Lunae chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
It must have been one hell of a conversation about narrative, POV and style…

Great narrative, hot and sweet; I enjoyed the development of the relationship sketched from small, simple facts into a more insightful scenario where the characters had played masterfully and… Did I mention it was HOT?

I love the P/R relationship and there is just not that much stories about them (or so it seems to me, lol) and this one was excellent, thanks!

Now, would it bee too much to ask for Rossi’s POV?
vsky chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Another sizzler! Between you and Smacky you have my computer smoking. ;-)
toothchick chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
WOW! Seriously hot! No, I mean HOTT!
tfm chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I got all excited when I saw new story, but then I realised that I'd already read it (and loved it) on lj, but I really don't want to do these essays so I'm going to attempt a review that's a little more substantial.

Great analysis of a relationship progression. When the team spends so much time together, it's really wishful thinking for them to want to believe that it's only going to happen once, especially considering how sexually frustrated they all must be getting from their lack of on-screen lovings.

I wonder what else I can re-read to continue this foolish procrastination?