Reviews for The Sovereign Six Extras & Outtakes
anafinchel chapter 2 . 10/22
It was nice reading this part of Sovereign Six from Jacob's POV...sorry for they guy, but yeah...Edward & Bella all they way :DDD
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
It would have been hilarious if he said me too.
Twilighter368 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Jacob hates Cedric Digory? That's Epic.
Twilighter368 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Love it.
Pcdogmom chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Great story. Truly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
Rebadams7 chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
The little extras make it all the more special!

jillybean19 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
So instead of reading chap 10, I put off the tissues for this. I loved getting a glimps into Edward, this was really great and I am still look forward to their reunion!
Soph chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
yeah, I liked the glimpse in his mind
livinamk chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Nice chapter - it was good to see EPOV at this time in the story. Thanks for sharing! I liked it!
tsmacker chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Just started reading this story the other day. Decided to read this outtake. The Bon Qui Qui skit is the funniest ever. My daughter and her friend can do the entire thing. I am forever telling my husband that I will cut him. Love this story.
20000 WPM chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
I am 150% team Edward but I have to say, I do feel sorry for Jake. Bella should have told him what was what long before this. I am curious to see who the mystery woman is. Well on to the next chapter.
littlemissb chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
WOW graet outtake. I married my soulmate. We also elloped with our parents present. I knew I loved him when I first laid eyes on him. My biggest motto is that everything happens for a reason. If things didnt happen the way they did I would have never met him.

great outtake again

littlemissb chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Im not one for Fav lines but you got me twice lol "I was channeling my inner Jane at the moment." I think tonight im gonna go back and read the whole story or maybe ill wait till its done on twilighted. hmm no ill go back here and re read it. You channelled Jake really well. As I read Breaking dawn I was hoping Jake and Leah would end up together but after finishing and pondering I got it. As a mother ive learned part of you is in your children and part of you children is in you so in a way jake imprinted on the part of bella that was renesme. Whoa long winded I know. Anyways very well done out take!

littlemissb chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Great outtake! lol loved this line "No dipshit, Spoons home. Yes, Forks." lol Em cracks me up sooo much. You write all the characters to a T. Love it! B
LPlover93 chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
I hope you don't get offended by this..I read The sovereign six and this back to the latter jake says that he didnt tell anyone about rosalie to get the same reaction as he had..but here he tells it to seth and sam..hope it makes sense or have i confused it?