Reviews for Damned Saint
Wolflihood chapter 20 . 10/3/2011
Will this ever be updated? It's so good! :)
RealWriter chapter 20 . 5/3/2011
UPDATE! I need to know what happens when Paul finds out!
missixtyme chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Great Story
RANDOM COOKIE NINJA chapter 20 . 4/8/2011
This story is amazing! If u don't update soon I'll b sad! ;]
Ayah chapter 20 . 3/31/2011
Update please? :o(
Lisi chapter 20 . 1/10/2011
I loved this story! I read it after COA. Please update soon! ;)
Collsy100 chapter 20 . 1/9/2011
Ah! I love this story (both of them, really), but it is driving me mad with anticipation, Nancie. Please update Damned Saint soon. I really would like to see Paul's face when Faith tells him he is gay and Paul apologizes for the recent double standards. Quick! Write! ]

Have A Rainy Day,

Colleen
Lisi chapter 20 . 1/2/2011
I just finished the story after reading COA and I love it. Faith is one of my new favorite characters. She is truly amazing. I can't wait to read more! ;)
TinyDancer-InTheRain chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
You so copied the wish he was sleeping during school from the first sentence in midnight sun.
TinyDancer-InTheRain chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
i do not like that Jake imprint on some izzy chick because it doesnt follow the lines and facts of the book, nor does it seem right, it doesnt work.
TinyDancer-InTheRain chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Very well written, i dont think i found one thing wrong with any of it, including the story. Keep going, you're a good writter.
heeyy chapter 20 . 12/5/2010
heey , okayy so I like really lovve these stories , and your wriiting is , like , amazingg. seriously update soon becausee I'm going to be deaadd soon if you don't . please don't get writers block ! that would be horrible because I don't knoww how much lonngerr I can possiblyy waiit ! okkay so, update soon . k thankss byee . ((;
mad chapter 20 . 12/5/2010
okay, it's been forever literally since you have updated, and I'm sick of waiting for this story to be updated. Its an amazing story, and so is choking on air, but I'm sick of waiting danggg ittttt! so yeah update k bye.
3 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
please update or I'm gonna spontaneously combust okayy thanks . but don't update if your rushed because I want the chapter to be goood . (: update this or coa , I LOVE these stories , this is how twilight should have been written . your writing is absolutely amazing just incase that's the reason your not updating.. like if people have been saying this sucks . it is faarr from sucking it is amazingg . you absolutely rockkk . (;
Angel N Darkness chapter 20 . 10/18/2010
ooohhhh you did a great job on this chapter... i love it... i fell in love with the whole story... update soon please...