Reviews for The Twilight 25
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 17 . 7/31/2010
dude your emmetts... they're to die for. seriously.
Lilacs46 chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
This was beautiful. It was like reading a poem.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 16 . 7/31/2010
i usually hate when people say this but I reallllly want this to continue. I want to see Bella be vindicated.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
brings new meaning to the idea of fireworks going off. love it.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 13 . 7/31/2010
Dude this was dark and so... kind of foreboding to read knowing what was to come.

But I really want to comment on the piece before; I can't review it because I already have but GOD, Jess.

That piece OWNS me. I love it; you so aptly convey what falling in love, what getting to know someone, the act of surrendering your heart with the full knowledge that it might break, is like.

"I will see this through to the end, whether it's tomorrow morning when you sneak out of my apartment or in 60 years when you're stroking my hair as I take my last breath."

Wow. wowowowowowow.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 11 . 7/31/2010
That's the key isn't it? You can't choose who you love and so Bella loves Edward. And in the same way, Jacob can't choose not to love Bella. The very thing he hates about her-how she still loves Edward despite what he's done to her-is the very thing he loves-how HE still loves her despite what she does to him.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
i love this. "But what does alive really mean, anyway?" So true. We can have the functions of living, but living is in the feeling. And even if the feeling is misery, it's still living.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
Seriously, you get Rose so much, her vulnerability and her bluster. Her pride and how its all she has to preserve herself. And I love the push and pull, so similar but they can't see it because they're so stubborn dynamics with Edward. It's really lovely.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
I've never thought about what it would be like for Rosalie to be around Bella, to have to deal with her living slapping Rose in the face every moment. You bring that out wonderfully.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
So cute. I love that you leave it ambiguous enough that this could be a Twilight AU of Bella & Edward (if there were no Nessie, which... yeah. would have been awesome.)
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
"I'm yours."

Gah. I got shivers, I swear. And also, I'm not reviewing because I feel compelled to or because you are my soulmeat. I'm reviewing because at the end of every single one I have so many ~feelings.

WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Oh i love the rain like tears for Edward. Continuing our random hypotheticals, it must SUCK not to be able to cry. Like dry sobbing never felt good to anyone.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I love this because heartbreak and healing is not just a linear process. It comes in waves, of good days and bad one, of better going back to worse. Poor Bella.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Very apropos that you, Heart, start with the prompt "Heart". (Ok, I know your name is Jess. Step off, mmkay?)

"a muscle practically atrophied by disuse"-I love how you take something so emotional and explain it in clinical terms. Lovely.
StandByForSushi chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
I honestly don't think anybody on this planet could have written Edward's thoughts about Bella's death better, not even Stephenie Meyer herself.. aamazing!:)
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »