Reviews for The Twilight 25
LaViePastiche chapter 11 . 4/4/2010
poor jakey. i really do feel bad for him. not bad enough to read or write a bella/jake fic, but still... i'm glad that somewhere out there, jake is getting his girl, too :)

and i though this was wonderful from jake POV... even he can't deny the bond they have and he's so mature about it. what a good guy he is.
LaViePastiche chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
lol... i think alluded to sex is the most difficult and often the best. every now and then the situation or storyline or mood or whatever calls for more graphic stuff - but in this case, i though the allusion was perfect. it was really beautiful and sweet but still sensual. these are all so wonderfully done!
LaViePastiche chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
you do a way better job f describing bella's pain after edward left than SM ever did. I just love this:

You are curled up on the bed, up into yourself, and this is comfortable because if you don't move, you don't hurt. So you don't, not even an inch, and you intrinsically understand the blissful numbness of inertia.

so beautifully put and true. you have a knack for eloquently describing the most common shared emotions - it makes your writing so highly relatable!
LaViePastiche chapter 8 . 4/4/2010
OH MAN THIS ONE IS AWESOME.

i loved it. i probably would never seek out a pre-canon edward/rosalie (regardless of whether the slash means romantic pairing, friendship or otherwise) and so i kind of feel like oyu never see this kind of stuff, but maybe it's just out there and i never looked for it...

BUT

i'm not sure anyone could do it better than you. you stay so true to edward and rosalie and yet you give rosalie depth and character that she never had in the books. i just love reading this kind of stuff - it's very fresh and unique and i'm becoming so bored with twi stuff that i really appreciate stumbling on stuff like this... i wish i'd read it sooner. great job.
LaViePastiche chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
i was wondering when rosie would make an appearance...wonderful explanation of her dislike for bella - her jealousy. i dig it!
LaViePastiche chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
OH MY. you are SUCH a romantic. look at you. this was soo warm and fuzzy and sweet. best line?

"This is just a beautifully constructed mass of wood, Edward. I live here." My hand moved from his face to his heart.

I loved that. so sweet and honest.
LaViePastiche chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
ooh this was super edwardy and angsty. I liked it - i've always been curious about his pov during the time he thought she cliffdove. this was good, very canon, very sad... glad it didnt work out that way or twilight woulda been a short series!
LaViePastiche chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
aw. you're such a romantic. :)

why does this only have 59 reviews? I mean, not like twi25s get a lot anyway, BUT STILL. these are really good.
LaViePastiche chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Oh man, i love wild horses - both versions. and i love the idea of the raindrops running down his face looking like tears... that was really cool. and the idea of him coming back...

nice!
LaViePastiche chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
I should have known these would all be super emo. WORD. hey maybe if i read them all tonight they'll totally ruin my vacation! WOOHOO

aww edward left her :( go get yourself some jasper, girl.
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
HI I AM READING YOUR TWI25 OMG THIS IS SO CUTE I LOVE IT.
PLEASE DELETE1 chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
It's things like this that make me long for Roseward. Sigh.
izzzyy chapter 25 . 12/30/2009
YAY! This makes a reawakening! I love it and can't wait for more on the actual story. I love that you used this :)
izzzyy chapter 19 . 12/30/2009
love it.
izzzyy chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
You made the most mundane of dinner fixings into a true lifetime event. That's impressive.

... I now want to go to the store in hopes of finding my Edward.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »