Reviews for The Twilight 25
Maximista chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
Have I told you that I love that you're having this affair with Rose now? Because I do. Yes she would resent Bella because Bella's all too quick to give up something that had been violently stolen from her. 100 words, and you still conveyed this better than SM.
LightStarDusting chapter 8 . 9/24/2009
Great canon piece! It was so refreshing to see a different take on the dynamics between Rosalie and Edward.

"She had stared at herself in a storefront window and tried to smile." Really like the thought behind this line. You can feel Rosalie's pain with her thoughts that she would feel differently but not.

"Though her tear ducts were barren, she felt that familiar squeeze in her throat, the constricting of muscles, the lump forming." You capture the feelings right before crying so perfectly here.

Nice to see the break down of Rosalie and then the quick retreat back into her hard exterior. Self preservation.
LightStarDusting chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
Love that Radiohead song - it's one of my favorites.

How nice your version of Edward's mind when he thought that Bella had drowned. Reading this, I could picture the exact thoughts in my head.

Beautifully written!
LightStarDusting chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
Oh, I love this one!

Such a creative way of looking at the soft prompt. I really like your spin on it.

Forgot to say on the last chapter - I understand what you mean about working up to the M rating. Right there with you.
LightStarDusting chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
I really like the imagery of the raindrops as Edward's tears and the use of the word weeping. It's such a strong word, especially for one who cannot physically weep.
Maximista chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Guh, you kill me dead with your words. Kill. Me. Dead. (Baby steps, for me too. And I'm using you as my crutch.)

"Raindrops were caught in his lashes, running down his cheeks, and for a moment it looked like he was weeping."

-This had me raving. The imagery was heart wrenchingly gorgeous! Love love loved it!
Maximista chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Heartfail to the max. I love the symbolic use of the plant and how its existence (or recent lack thereof) parallels with her own situation. The loss of hope and anguish in this was beautifully conveyed.
bananapancakes7 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Man, that was just incredible. How heartbreaking and beautiful! I love how you used the prompt :)
she-eats-cake chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
I like this, I get a real sense of that loss of hope when she sees the parallel to her spirit, that little stalk, ripped out and killed just as it was starting to live.
Maximista chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
The agony, longing and determination expressed in this was heartbreaking and wonderful.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7