Reviews for Lust
funnybunny16 chapter 1 . 10/4
You should change the thumbnail. The kitten doesn't really match the story. I posted this as guest by accident beforehand.
You should change the thumbnail of this story. The kitten doesn't really match.
xx chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I have to say, this is very well written and I feel like I can visualize everything so clearly. It's truly great! One of the best Pyramid Head fics out there. Infact, I don't read fics at all, yet I am so far thoroughly enjoying this one. Only complaint is that Pyramid Head doesn't have anything under his "helmet", since Masahiro Ito actually stated that it is his head. Regardless, I felt you did a wonderful job!
SinAngel9 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Nex chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow, crazy intense... And definitely one of the best-one of the TWO-Silent Hill fics I've read where PH is actually characterized decently and not being chased around by an army of Mary-Sue neko serial killers. Because stories like that make me want to gouge my eyes out.

This story, though, was excellent. I tend to be a bit of a grammar Nazi, but aside from a few minor typos everything was perfect, well-phrased, lots of imagery and action and just pure amazing. I'm just a random kid leaving a review, but if I were to make any request of you at all it'd be just for you to keep writing like this, considering that you're one of the few that actually does one of my favorite characters justice.

And as for the author thing, I'm pretty sure you've got that one in the bag. :)
Lexicon chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
You write very the best Silent Hill Smut I have read yet. It's like a black diamond in a garbage heap of guts.
Congrats, the resilance required to write and publish this stuff is surely great.
VampbaitInfinity chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Your ate a really good writer. I really got into the while despair and hopelessness in chapter 3. You made me feel. You get an A.
SenSageUn chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Damn, that was...chilling. Spent the whole time trying to figure out what exactly the "creature" was, though. I haven't played SH2 in a few years, refresh my memory?

Otherwise, great work as always. Love the attention to detail.
Vampbait16 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Hell yeah! Wooh!
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
wow, just amazing!
Corvitine chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Loved it. Enough said :)
Koi-The-Winkinator chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
xD holy shit this is amazing! i love the how cruel he is, after he's gotten off he just crushes her windpipe. she was reduced to nothing more than a childs poor broken toy. nice job!
CaptainFluggers chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I hate mary sue's i mean iv'e tripped and and bashed my head on the ground i didn't pass out or i was cornered by humongous dogs i fought back to save a cats life it was painful getting bit in the wrist( missed the artery.) but i didn't go im gonna die! So ya. I lOVE PYRAMID HEAD!
Kymberlie chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
O.O I love you... this story is amazing... absolutely amazing. You captured PH perfectly.
Wow chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I was originally very nervous when I saw this one on the list, afraid it was going to be another over-fetishization of PH, but I noticed it was just rated with "Horror," so I gave it a shot. I'm glad I did; that was pretty damn creepy. My only complaint is that for some reason, the usage of "fuck" and such seemed out of place somehow. I don't tend to mind cursing, but it just felt a bit off to me.

I really *do* like, however, the way the woman/girl comes off as being something of a doll to him. You really got down the cruelty and brutality I associate with PH. Lastly, those last few sentences were *really* good, and chilling as all hell.