Reviews for Boarders
Reinonmyday chapter 28 . 3/17
I really liked this. I dont usually read bella/sam stories but this one was worth it
mum2shane chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
clearly i'm more of a bitch...he is taking all her friends & she has no idea why he dodges all her questions fuck i'd be way more pissed and more bitchy hit him were it hurts
jk chapter 21 . 6/10/2014
soooo sam sure seems to know what hes doing huh. again I ask how many girls has he been with since he imprinted with bella at age 15? hmmmm?
jk chapter 17 . 6/10/2014
if he imprinted with bella when he was 15 how in the hell would he know he usually lasts longer? unless your referring to masterbating...or was he having sex all this time even though he was imprinted?
jk chapter 14 . 6/10/2014
weird that if he had imprinted four years ago that she never noticed him looking at her or anything ya know...how did he feel that whole time? did he want her that whole time? want her romantically?
jk chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
I know you needed them to come together but for me it ruined bella...she had just lost another friend to him and the way he treated her the previous night and then when she confronted him at the beach...she still went with him? FUCK THAT
it made me think less of her and now I find myself not giving a shit about her...bitch cant stick to her guns when a piece of man meat is in the way...whore
jk chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
I don't like reading about girls pining for dudes id rather read about guys pining for girls! sams pov...stat!
I feel like im getting nothing from sam...he knows she likes him so its no fun...theres no chase! and the chase is the best part
and fuck could bella have fallen for him any quicker? its pathetic...the first fucking night...stupid
jk chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
a bella pov is fine but fuck does she get boring its like on every topic theres just a paragraph too much...on everything she thinks about its just too much...its boring actually im interested but then she just keeps going on and on and I find myself skipping sentences...paragraphs cause it just too much...im like GET ON WITH IT ALREADY
Caliborn96 chapter 28 . 4/9/2014
Great! Loved it!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/30/2014
Soo angsty but soo awesome.
babygirl2928259 chapter 28 . 1/7/2014
this story was amazing... sad to see it end... loved it...
Bell 1 chapter 28 . 12/2/2013
It was all worth the read. :D

I didn't want to stop reading... but today I had to get back to RL and work. *frowns*
However, it didn't stop there. I had a meeting after work about RL, but non-work related things. *bigger frown*

Then I had to rush to find an Anniversary gift for my parents (one of the milestone ones) since it is Cyber Monday. *nearly sobbing at this point*

FINALLY! I was able to get back to this story. *sigh of relief* And it was exactly what I needed. :D

Sam, though I thought he was selfish in the beginning, was also so sweet and caring... even in the beginning. Bella changed for the better... grew up. I think Sam learned a few things also. They grew together, like a good and strong relationship should. I love their kids also. :D

Too bad Jake and Embry haven't found their imprints. :(

The only thing I would have liked is to know what Sam and Bella do end up naming their third-born... well that and that Ash gets her little sister. *winks*

You did an excellent job. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story. It was like a book I couldn't put down. :D

I did notice you have another story... a WIP. I am wondering... hoping... you will be writing and finishing it soon. If you do... when you do... PLEASE let me know when it is complete. I would like to read it.
Bell 1 chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
The thing I notice that keeps being barely touched on is the fact that Sam has known and and four years to get used to and accept everything. I wish he and Bella... and everyone else would stop discounting that so much.

Bella has learned everything in a matter of two weeks and realized she loves him too. Two weeks to four years is a wide and extremely vast difference in time to adjust. Sam is also selfish in that aspect of things. He is expecting her to be at his level and can't accept her reasons... or trust her? He has had these massive, unspoken expectations from the beginning... and held them from her. So in all honesty, Bella has really only had ONE week to grasp and accept the drastic changes in her life. Major changes when you think about it.

Sam could be a heck of a lot more understanding if he truly thought it all through. His eyes, his reactions, his words were all ways of getting Bella to relent... no submit... to his hopes and expectations. The fact that he cannot forgive her for her weakness after only ONE week of learning everything, IMO makes him extremely selfish, self-centered, and maybe even a bit childish. He has had four years... sure it has also been a hard four years of waiting, but that is an incredible amount of time considering she only began having any feelings for him two weeks ago and only learned everything one week ago.

Basically, this isn't all on Bella, though he is making it seem as though it is. Sure, Bella did say they were both at fault, but I'm not sure she or Sam are truly grasping how much Sam is actually also at fault.

Give the girl a major break, Samuel.
Bell 1 chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
It's nice to see Bella accepting the imprint gradually.

I'm happy to see Sam happier too.
Bell 1 chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Well, at least she finally let it all out to him. Not sure I agree with her easy forgiveness after his outburst (the hand holding), but maybe they can really move on with a clean slate.

I just hope Jake never finds out. How much can Bella take on? That's not a challenge by the way. *winks*
1,440 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »