Reviews for Move Together
Saphy18 chapter 1 . 5/23
Hi!
I'm really enjoying this rewrite of Boarders - it is interesting to see a different take on your original story. However, I would like to reread Boarders again as I really enjoyed it. Is it still in the fanfiction archives or did you take it down?
Thank you for your amazing creativity in your stories! Looking forward to reading the next chapter of Move Together!
Heather1970 chapter 1 . 5/16
Loving the new take on this story.
annagardner11 chapter 9 . 5/12
Update soon
readingKs chapter 9 . 5/11
love this story and the developing relationship between Bella and Sam! Can't wait to read more!
MrsLMB chapter 9 . 5/7
Sam still seems to be struggling. Hope Bella can help him... Love the fact that you made Sam seem a little more human in this chapter - it's quite endearing. So, now...you NEED to write more. Please! I will be waiting very impatiently for more! You've gotta feed my addiction to your story. Gonna go check out what else you've written, in the meantime. Thanks so much for a great story :)
MrsLMB chapter 8 . 5/7
They seem to be communicating better. Really hope Sam marks her. And I'm sure Jake will come around once he's phased. Like all the previous chapters, I loved every bit.
MrsLMB chapter 7 . 5/7
I haven't read boarders, so I have nothing to compare it to. But it's really soooo good. Jake seems to be close to phasing.
MrsLMB chapter 6 . 5/7
I loved how Bella was so determined to help Quil; disobeying Sam like the stubborn girl she is. And Paul's reaction to the situation was priceless.
MrsLMB chapter 5 . 5/7
Hell yeah! Loved it!
MrsLMB chapter 4 . 5/7
I'm falling madly in love with this story. Hope you don't break my heart and leave the rest of the story hanging :) Looking forward to reading the rest. Please continue on from chapter 9 soon. I'm gonna devour the rest of the story, so forgive me if I forget to review some of the next chapters. I started with the first chapter and was so hooked from there, that I now find myself at chapter 4 without realizing it. Thank you so much. Love this Sam. And I love Bella, Jake and Quil's friendship.
missjordyn chapter 9 . 5/1
This is such a fun read! I didn't read the original, but I am enjoying the story. I know what it's like to write something and go back and redo it later. It's a chore, but this story is definitely worth it. I can't wait to read more chapters as they come!
Tmq0316 chapter 9 . 4/30
This is really good! Keep up the good work!
sarahmicaela88 chapter 9 . 4/30
Oh man can't they just have a tiny moment of peace where they are just Bea and Sam. They are so cute together.
Khyharah chapter 9 . 4/27
poor Sammy. I can only hope he vets over this soon. New leeches u say? James and co? hmm can't wait for more!
B3ACHGURL99 chapter 9 . 4/26
Interesting story, can't wait for more.
1,562 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »