Reviews for Kissed by a Rose
JanEyrEvanescence12 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This easily has to be one of the best fanfictions I've read in a very long time. I'll get into a more detailed review later today but you did a terrific job expanding out the story and characters.
Rab Shadow chapter 33 . 2/8/2014
i'm sad it's over T.T
Anja16 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This is better than the actual movie and trust me on that, because I love all the Disney Princess movies.
eep0712 chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
This was a very good story. I loved the ending.
Perfect(:
Jangamon chapter 33 . 12/18/2013
I love this story so much! I would say what I like about it but there's far too many to count.
Zelda12343 chapter 33 . 11/17/2013
This was beautiful. The characterization was wonderful, the AU was believable, and the plot was engaging. One of the best parts was the Arthurian legend woven throughout this.
All in all, great job!
PositivelyPrimeval chapter 33 . 11/3/2013
This was such a lovely story! I really like the changes you made to make this story your own, and how well it all came together! Job well done!
TheTeaIsAddictive chapter 33 . 10/15/2013
I read this all in one afternoon and I have to say this is GORGEOUS! I love what you did so much and I think it was a very clever retelling :)
MoonKent chapter 33 . 10/14/2013
This story...was absolutely beautiful. It touched my heart in so many ways. You captured the characters so perfectly, and yet they were still so unique and human. The circumstances were completely believable (except for maybe Guinevere's birth, which was over too quickly, but that's an extremely minor detail), and the characters reacted believably to them. Even when you were drawing straight from the movie, your dialogue didn't feel stilted or forced, but fit naturally into the overall flow.

The timing of the story was perfect and the love between Belle and Alexander was very naturally paced. There was never a chapter when I wished for things to hurry up, or felt that I was getting bored and should rush through. Perhaps the only problem with such great chapters is that I was too impatient to take the time to review each one, and instead couldn't wait to read the next one!

I liked nearly all the changes that you made: having Maurice in Monsieur D'Arc's asylum, bringing the enchantress back multiple times (I especially loved the twist at the end!), the dialogue that you brought in from the Broadway show (thank you so much for keeping the Arthur and Guinevere story as opposed to Romeo and Juliet), and especially the heartbreaking back-story of Belle and her daughter. That was incredibly well done. Perhaps the only character I still didn't like was LeFou, even though you made him more fleshed out, he's still so hard not to see as the cartoon sidekick. I did like the scene with him at the end, though it turned out to the enchantress.

All in all, I just want to thank you for putting so much time and effort into this and allowing me the opportunity to enjoy such a well-crafted work. Thank you!
ariaamaliana chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
Oh dear the lump in my throat seems to want to stay in there for a while.
Tori Buzolic chapter 33 . 8/13/2013
Oh my goodness, this story was so sweet. I loved it so much! My love for BatB has suddenly grown once more and this was the first story I happened to stumble upon. Amazing writing and I loved every single chapter. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this
RoseDreamer87 chapter 33 . 8/11/2013
Wonderful story.
R. E'lisa M chapter 33 . 7/28/2013
...*awkward silence*...
This took me eight hours to read... The whole time, I was enveloped with the story. I began around midnight, searching for a quick Beauty and the Beast fic to give me sweet dreams, when I stumbled upon this. I figured I'd just read a chapter or two when I found that I couldn't put it down. I love this infinitely better than the original Disney film. I loved all the twists in the plot that still had the outline of the film. It felt like I was reading it forever. It evoked strong emotions in me. You may never read this, what with over 500 reviews already, but I feel like I've learned from this tale, like many do when they delve into the world of the books. So I'd like to say... Thank you. I'll be telling THIS version to my future children. I mean it.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/23/2013
Loved this story!
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 24 . 7/21/2013
I just noticed that most of the title to the chapters are actually titles of different SONGS! that is so neat I love that you did that! :D
704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »