Reviews for Kissed by a Rose
Teela's Snakestaff chapter 33 . 3/12/2014
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! I took my daughter to see a production of Disney's Beauty and the Beast on Broadway last night and wanted to find a great story after I got home. Beauty and the Beast has been a favorite of mine since childhood and I was so happy to find a story to capture and expand on the characters I love so much! Thank you! On a side note: if you enjoyed Francine Rivers' Redeeming Love, you might also like to check out her Mark of the Lion series. Especially the first book, a Voice in the Wind. It is a historical fiction Christan novel, but the story is powerful and masterfully told.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
nice story keep up the good work
Mary-Sue Inc chapter 27 . 3/9/2014
I've had a sudden thought... stolkholm syndrome. It's very common in situations like Belle's, and while I know the Beast is a great guy, you still can't help but think... But still, I should mention what a WONDERFUL fanfiction you are writing! This comment brought to you by Mary-Sue Incorporated.
Mary-Sue chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
People love reading a better version of a classic Disney tale. Not that I don't love Disney, I do, I just think that it's silly how they always seem to think that a single dance with a complete stranger means true love forever. Lots of people can dance well, but can many be willing to be sypathetic to someone's damaged past, or want to give them a better future? This comment brought to you by Mary-Sue Enterprises
Mary-Sue chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
Rather right you are. Feelings sleepy, so no further comment. This comment is brought to you by Mary-Sue Enterprises.
Mary-Sue chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Your writing is excellant, and obviously there would be a few marked differences. Post-Mob Gaston would truly have been the sort of creep to do such a thing, and yes, at the beginning of the DISNEY movie, Gaston was more of the 'I love you even though you will never have feelings for me but I will continue to bother you until you finally get too tired to keep on saying no' type guy. Still, for your story to work, Gaston has to be a grade-A B*****D.
Mary-Sue chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
DIE GASTON, DIE! Yep, even thoguh it's fiction, I am already planning murder. The man will die. This comment was brought to you by Mary-Sue Enterprises.
Mary-Sue chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Quite right, good chap. Sorry, had to try out a british accent. Sounds good, huh? I've loved Beauty and the Beast since I was a little girl, but lately I've found the plot to have the same issues that you've mentioned. I mean, sure, some people might just be naturally petty and vindictive, but it's highly unlikely. And eleven... umm, yeah, if that enchantress met any of my brother's at the age of eleven, she would have turned them into beasts... which wouldn't have changed much. :) So, I like the start, and I'll let you know if I like the ending.
JanEyrEvanescence12 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This easily has to be one of the best fanfictions I've read in a very long time. I'll get into a more detailed review later today but you did a terrific job expanding out the story and characters.
Rab Shadow chapter 33 . 2/8/2014
i'm sad it's over T.T
Anja16 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This is better than the actual movie and trust me on that, because I love all the Disney Princess movies.
eep0712 chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
This was a very good story. I loved the ending.
Perfect(:
Jangamon chapter 33 . 12/18/2013
I love this story so much! I would say what I like about it but there's far too many to count.
Zelda12343 chapter 33 . 11/17/2013
This was beautiful. The characterization was wonderful, the AU was believable, and the plot was engaging. One of the best parts was the Arthurian legend woven throughout this.
All in all, great job!
PositivelyPrimeval chapter 33 . 11/3/2013
This was such a lovely story! I really like the changes you made to make this story your own, and how well it all came together! Job well done!
712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »