Reviews for Kissed by a Rose
Belle A Lestrange chapter 24 . 10/14/2012
Oh no not the mirror! What will the villagers say when they see her bump?!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
Aw the romance that is blossoming is so sweet. And it is so nice to see how their friendship is progressing
Belle A Lestrange chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
fur ah ... HAIR! This was the cutest chapter :)
Belle A Lestrange chapter 20 . 10/14/2012
Oh I was practically giddy by the end of this chapter it was so sweet!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
Ah very interesting connection between their predicament and the nativity story. Very well thought out.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
Ah. I love the connection made here, and I am literally thinking of the disney versions at this point, with the christmas movie that occurs. During the time when belle first comes to the castle and she is on rather shakey terms with the beast, and she learns of his displeasure for christmas.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
This is the sweetest chapter between them.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
I suppose that a huge castle would get unbelievably boring after a while
Belle A Lestrange chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
I am glad that she kept a calm head whilst telling him.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
I think it is adorable that the Beast thinks that she wished to study instead of reading for pleasure.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
You naughty beastie, judging a young defenceless girl like that. Somene needs to smack his paw!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
I'm curious about the time phrases mentioned.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
I feel so much better knowing that none of the house-hold staff are shunning Belle for being pregnant. Especially as it was not her fault. I am just incredibly interested in how the Beast will react to the news.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
I would adore to see how the conversation would go between Belle and the Beast about the baby. Or perhaps she might avoid it and then he'll find out and throw a hissy fit again.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
At least in this chapter you have showed us that the Beast understands and is slowly learning by his mistakes. Or learning OF them.
712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »