Reviews for Kissed by a Rose
SunRise19 chapter 33 . 3/4/2012
AWESOME story here! I really enjoyed reading it! Great work! I loved your A/N at the end of the story..Great job here! :) Awesome work! This was truly brilliant!
SunRise19 chapter 32 . 3/4/2012
Wow, I actually wasn't expecting her to show up. Great job here! awesome work with tying everything up!
SunRise19 chapter 30 . 3/3/2012
Oh wow...I loved this chapter and I LOVE the name Alexander! It has to be my fave. name for a boy..if I ever am blessed with a son I want to name him that. Awesome job here! Great writing!
SunRise19 chapter 28 . 3/3/2012
This was an awesome chapter! Well done for sure! I really liked Beast's thoughts about Gaston as he held him by his throat. Awesome job, that is grace I don't think I would have if I were in that situation. Awesome work here!
SunRise19 chapter 25 . 3/3/2012
Interesting chapter! Nice ending to it..you used a song title from my fave. Disney movie..Pocahontas..Awesome work here!
SunRise19 chapter 21 . 3/3/2012
Aww, cute chapter! LOVED this! I've also seen the BATB musical and I think it's awesome!
SunRise19 chapter 20 . 3/3/2012
Aww, what a great chapter! Loved it! This story is so interesting and unique!
SunRise19 chapter 19 . 3/3/2012
Aww, what a sweet chapter! I'm really loving this story! Awesome job here! :)
SunRise19 chapter 15 . 3/3/2012
you know, Belle has to let that emotion out..and hopefully Gaston will get his butt kicked.
SunRise19 chapter 13 . 3/3/2012
Interesting chapter! I liked it a lot! still reading this awesome story!
SunRise19 chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
Aww, I really liked this chapter! And, I liked the dream in it to..I hope Beast doesn't throw her out and that he'll listen to her and the fact she was raped..I also hope Gaston still dies! That bastard forcing her!
SunRise19 chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Aww..poor Belle! This was a great chapter! I do look forward to reading and seeing how things will progress..and honestly, i'm interested in the birth of the baby to. How and when that'll happen..great job!
SunRise19 chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
I've always felt bad for Maurice in this scene..and a lot of times through out the movie. Interesting job on Beast's thoughts! I totally agree with you about him locking Maurice in the castle.
The Writer in Black chapter 33 . 3/2/2012
At last, I'm finally done. Oh yes, the review. Well I'd give it... a HUGE TWO THUMBS UP. FIVE STARS. ENCORE, ENCORE (If I've misspelled Encore please excuse my mistake since I have never had to use it before).

Where was I, oh, right. Well, I really liked this story and the way that you handled the "What If such and such happened...". I would also like to say that the way that you handeled each character's personalities so that they would never feel bland or boring.I also wanted to say that I understood why Gaston did... "that"... considering that he REALLY wanted Belle to be his (I was not trying to sound weird, wrong, or evil when I said that). Now there is not much more to say since I am shocked at such a GREAT story. Peace off! ;D

P.S. Would you mabye consider reading my fanfic. It's titled "The Return of Gaston" and your review will be much appreciated.
SunRise19 chapter 2 . 2/26/2012