Reviews for Kissed by a Rose
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 7/19/2019
I love the point of view from the beast. And I always felt, the rose wouldn’t bloom until he turned 22, or something, and then it’d be a year, or so until it started to wilt and the flowers fell.

Really liking how your writing this.
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 7/19/2019
Oh poor Belle, running into the woods anmite early, but given Gaston, I’d pick the wolves.
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 7/19/2019
Poor Belle, pregnant with Gaston child that was forced on her, yes, definitely win that fair Maurice. Or your daughter WILL be forced to marry someone she doesn’t love.
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 7/19/2019
Oh my oh me, I certainly like the changes here and there, thou they are still similar to the original. Very well done.
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 7/19/2019
I tricking idea, I’ll certainly read it.
mattywilkss chapter 3 . 6/21/2019
this is the hard part, explaining away the rape of one of the most beloved characters in the history of fiction.
LovelyLadyAllie chapter 33 . 5/23/2019
Beautiful retelling! I tend to skip BATB fanfics that retell the story from the beginning, and only read those that continue the story or one shots that fill in blanks. This was fabulous! Thank you!
InuyashaFanGirl16 chapter 30 . 3/18/2019
No his name is Adam!
InuyashaFanGirl16 chapter 25 . 3/18/2019
end*
HISS!
QueenOfDragons2 chapter 33 . 2/3/2019
I rather liked this story.
QueenOfDragons2 chapter 30 . 2/3/2019
I had a feeling the baby was going to turn out to be a girl.
StrongRex chapter 1 . 1/15/2019
I always suspected that when Lumiere said "ten years we've been rusting," he simply meant no one had come to the castle in ten years to be served by him, not necessarily that they had been cursed for ten years. And if they had been cursed for ten years, it was most likely an oversight in the writing and nobody did the math at the time. Especially if you consider the fact that in the Broadway version, they changed the line "[the rose] would bloom until his twenty-first year" to "it would bloom for many years."
JeffC FTW chapter 33 . 11/9/2018
I read this story many years ago and reread only to see how still magical it was. I searched long and hard for it and am still blown away by the depth and perfection. If there was a flaw, I never noticed. XD It's inspirational for others.
spinanotherstory chapter 33 . 3/24/2018
I've read this a few times now, and I can still say that it is one of my favorite Beauty and the Beast fanfics. It's fantasically well written, and the characters feel believable. You handle the mature subjects tactfully, and the way the characters grow and react to their circumstances is delightful. I wouldn't be surprised if I read this again someday.
Jack to the Future chapter 33 . 1/27/2018
This was an amazing story! The moment I discovered it, I was hooked from start to finish, reading it all in one sitting!

The only con I see is that the Mature rating is HIGHLY unneeded. There's very little coarse language and the rape itself is barely described. At the most, maybe the equivalent of a PG-13 would be more justified, that way people would be more willing to give this story the read it deserves.

Keep up the good work!