Reviews for Kissed by a Rose
InuyashaFanGirl16 chapter 25 . 3/18/2019
end*
HISS!
QueenOfDragons2 chapter 33 . 2/3/2019
I rather liked this story.
QueenOfDragons2 chapter 30 . 2/3/2019
I had a feeling the baby was going to turn out to be a girl.
StrongRex chapter 1 . 1/15/2019
I always suspected that when Lumiere said "ten years we've been rusting," he simply meant no one had come to the castle in ten years to be served by him, not necessarily that they had been cursed for ten years. And if they had been cursed for ten years, it was most likely an oversight in the writing and nobody did the math at the time. Especially if you consider the fact that in the Broadway version, they changed the line "[the rose] would bloom until his twenty-first year" to "it would bloom for many years."
JeffC FTW chapter 33 . 11/9/2018
I read this story many years ago and reread only to see how still magical it was. I searched long and hard for it and am still blown away by the depth and perfection. If there was a flaw, I never noticed. XD It's inspirational for others.
spinanotherstory chapter 33 . 3/24/2018
I've read this a few times now, and I can still say that it is one of my favorite Beauty and the Beast fanfics. It's fantasically well written, and the characters feel believable. You handle the mature subjects tactfully, and the way the characters grow and react to their circumstances is delightful. I wouldn't be surprised if I read this again someday.
Jack to the Future chapter 33 . 1/27/2018
This was an amazing story! The moment I discovered it, I was hooked from start to finish, reading it all in one sitting!

The only con I see is that the Mature rating is HIGHLY unneeded. There's very little coarse language and the rape itself is barely described. At the most, maybe the equivalent of a PG-13 would be more justified, that way people would be more willing to give this story the read it deserves.

Keep up the good work!
Musik Drache chapter 33 . 11/5/2017
This was beautiful. I appreciate all the research and attention to detail you did. It added something special to the story.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/20/2017
I haven't been able to stop reading long enough to review, and I can't remember my password lol. My username is diamondkitty, and I think this story is amazing!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 33 . 8/31/2017
I was not disappointed in this story, great job.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
In regards to the Prince/Beast's age, if we're speaking strictly of the Disney 1991 version, I find it plausible that he was already at age 21, but his age was frozen and had up until 21 years (his 21st year under the curse) to break the curse. Then again, that doesn't take into account the Be Our Guest song indicating "10 years we've been rusting".
bunnysugarlover chapter 20 . 7/6/2017
The Beast is so cute with his spying lpl
TheQueenOfScouts chapter 33 . 6/24/2017
This story is so nice and well-paced and great to read! It held my attention well throughout, and I just about squealed at the ending, for I have somewhat of a weakness for cute romantic things. Well written!
cheesecakepudding chapter 5 . 5/4/2017
I think the Beast may have reacted to Maurice the way he did was because he was despondent. He was terrified and sad at his own appearance and I think for someone to be able to love The beast he would have to atleast accept himself. He himself thought he was so ugly and unable to be loved for him there was no way to reverse the curse because the enchantress had asked the impossible. Anyways I love your writing style it's simple and elegant. I can't stop reading.
712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »