Reviews for Kissed by a Rose
Musik Drache chapter 33 . 11/5/2017
This was beautiful. I appreciate all the research and attention to detail you did. It added something special to the story.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/20/2017
I haven't been able to stop reading long enough to review, and I can't remember my password lol. My username is diamondkitty, and I think this story is amazing!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 33 . 8/31/2017
I was not disappointed in this story, great job.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
In regards to the Prince/Beast's age, if we're speaking strictly of the Disney 1991 version, I find it plausible that he was already at age 21, but his age was frozen and had up until 21 years (his 21st year under the curse) to break the curse. Then again, that doesn't take into account the Be Our Guest song indicating "10 years we've been rusting".
bunnysugarlover chapter 20 . 7/6/2017
The Beast is so cute with his spying lpl
TheQueenOfScouts chapter 33 . 6/24/2017
This story is so nice and well-paced and great to read! It held my attention well throughout, and I just about squealed at the ending, for I have somewhat of a weakness for cute romantic things. Well written!
cheesecakepudding chapter 5 . 5/4/2017
I think the Beast may have reacted to Maurice the way he did was because he was despondent. He was terrified and sad at his own appearance and I think for someone to be able to love The beast he would have to atleast accept himself. He himself thought he was so ugly and unable to be loved for him there was no way to reverse the curse because the enchantress had asked the impossible. Anyways I love your writing style it's simple and elegant. I can't stop reading.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/10/2017
Loved this cute wee fic :)
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
Beheading the queen for adultery- it's the Anne of Boleyn scenario-how Henry VIII got rid of another inconvenient wife. And the reason was considered legitimate in those days: cheating on your husband the King was treasonous as well as adulterous. Still it's harrowing. An offense against chivalry
Rye-bread chapter 4 . 3/24/2017
Are there other stories of Belle being assaulted and impregnated by Gaston? Maybe. Probably. But I came across this on the advice of a fellow fan. And it makes compelling reading
ChimChim'sJacket chapter 6 . 3/22/2017
Wait she's pregant what?!
my-secret-garden chapter 33 . 3/18/2017
Did you watch the live-action movie? I saw it yesterday and silently laughed at a part because it felt like they stole your idea of them reading Arthur and Guinevere XD
may96 chapter 33 . 3/18/2017
Fantastic story. I totally just stayed up all night reading it.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 33 . 3/3/2017
I have always thought the best fanfiction stories are the ones that take the original source material, stretch it, change it, and make it grow. You have done that with this story and it will probably be one of my favorite renditions of this story for a very long time.
That said, I must also congratulate you on the way you portrayed the pregnancy. Usually I don't like to read female pregnant characters, but the way you portrayed it was beautiful in a way I'd never seen before. Thank you for an amazing read.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 19 . 3/3/2017
I really love how you wound in the Christmas story and how it ties in so beautifully with the plot. Joseph is actually one of my favorite Bible characters.
704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »