Reviews for Kissed by a Rose
Guest chapter 33 . 4/10/2017
Loved this cute wee fic :)
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
Beheading the queen for adultery- it's the Anne of Boleyn scenario-how Henry VIII got rid of another inconvenient wife. And the reason was considered legitimate in those days: cheating on your husband the King was treasonous as well as adulterous. Still it's harrowing. An offense against chivalry
Rye-bread chapter 4 . 3/24/2017
Are there other stories of Belle being assaulted and impregnated by Gaston? Maybe. Probably. But I came across this on the advice of a fellow fan. And it makes compelling reading
ChimChim'sJacket chapter 6 . 3/22/2017
Wait she's pregant what?!
my-secret-garden chapter 33 . 3/18/2017
Did you watch the live-action movie? I saw it yesterday and silently laughed at a part because it felt like they stole your idea of them reading Arthur and Guinevere XD
may96 chapter 33 . 3/18/2017
Fantastic story. I totally just stayed up all night reading it.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 33 . 3/3/2017
I have always thought the best fanfiction stories are the ones that take the original source material, stretch it, change it, and make it grow. You have done that with this story and it will probably be one of my favorite renditions of this story for a very long time.
That said, I must also congratulate you on the way you portrayed the pregnancy. Usually I don't like to read female pregnant characters, but the way you portrayed it was beautiful in a way I'd never seen before. Thank you for an amazing read.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 19 . 3/3/2017
I really love how you wound in the Christmas story and how it ties in so beautifully with the plot. Joseph is actually one of my favorite Bible characters.
greensearcher chapter 33 . 2/19/2017
This was so lovely. What a perfect and happy ending! I love how Alexandre changed as a person. You kept it subtle and slow enough that it was still believable even with such a massive change of heart. And oh my gosh his love for little Gwen melted my heart. You wrote everyone's character so well, but I especially loved his. Such a great mix of stubborn and awkward and eventually an overwhelming love and bliss at how lucky he'd become. Perfect. Thanks again for sharing!
greensearcher chapter 21 . 2/18/2017
That snow scene was too cute :)
greensearcher chapter 19 . 2/18/2017
This was really sweet, and I like how you tied in the nativity story - that fit so well. It's neat to see how the Beast is slowly changing. Your characterization of him is awesome.
greensearcher chapter 13 . 2/18/2017
The dream sequence from earlier really was brilliant, and I'm glad the Beast is finally realizing what it meant. I'm excited to see him humble himself and learn not to make such quick judgements. I was a little nervous to read this due to the theme but I think you've handled it really well. I think one of my favorite parts was when the three servants were huddling protectively around Belle after finding out the truth, and just how good everyone was to her. Excited to continue!
CatsGotYourDisney chapter 33 . 1/25/2017
Very well written. Came across this little gem of a story and haven't been able to put it down since.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/14/2017
I really liked your story.
portz chapter 33 . 11/16/2016
This was great! I love the twists you put on your version of the story.
712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »