Reviews for Kissed by a Rose
greensearcher chapter 33 . 2/19/2017
This was so lovely. What a perfect and happy ending! I love how Alexandre changed as a person. You kept it subtle and slow enough that it was still believable even with such a massive change of heart. And oh my gosh his love for little Gwen melted my heart. You wrote everyone's character so well, but I especially loved his. Such a great mix of stubborn and awkward and eventually an overwhelming love and bliss at how lucky he'd become. Perfect. Thanks again for sharing!
greensearcher chapter 21 . 2/18/2017
That snow scene was too cute :)
greensearcher chapter 19 . 2/18/2017
This was really sweet, and I like how you tied in the nativity story - that fit so well. It's neat to see how the Beast is slowly changing. Your characterization of him is awesome.
greensearcher chapter 13 . 2/18/2017
The dream sequence from earlier really was brilliant, and I'm glad the Beast is finally realizing what it meant. I'm excited to see him humble himself and learn not to make such quick judgements. I was a little nervous to read this due to the theme but I think you've handled it really well. I think one of my favorite parts was when the three servants were huddling protectively around Belle after finding out the truth, and just how good everyone was to her. Excited to continue!
CatsGotYourDisney chapter 33 . 1/25/2017
Very well written. Came across this little gem of a story and haven't been able to put it down since.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/14/2017
I really liked your story.
porterbayne chapter 33 . 11/16/2016
This was great! I love the twists you put on your version of the story.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/2/2016
oh girl you got me good... that last line had me. shivers. haha
Guest chapter 33 . 9/7/2016
I was going to avoid this story, because of the mature content, (thank you for that warning, btw.) but then I read every other Beauty and the Beast fic you have and got addicted. (Thanks for that too...) earlier in one of your Author's Notes, you asked for your readers to tell you how they found your story. How I found it is simple. I stalked your profile. On that note, my review of the story is that you did a remarkable job. I really admire your ability to fearlessly face intimidating issues in your works. Each story of yours I've read is like reading the classic tale again for the first time. Thank you for sharing your works.
Angellovee chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
I love it already
my-secret-garden chapter 33 . 7/2/2016
Here I am again at last and for the last time in this story. What a journey I went through is hard to put in words. Every chapter, every paragraph, every line, every word was an experiance I will always remember. I already before mentiond some of my thoughts on the changes you made to the Disney version, so I wont repeat them again.
One last word. This chapter (and the whole story) was briliant, with much thought put into it. Thank you.

P.S. I just noticed you have a new story "Rose and Saffron" Ill start to read it as soon as I can. If you want you can find me on myfanfictiongarden . tumblr . com
iamsherlocked2018 chapter 33 . 7/1/2016
This was such an amazing story, and you're such an amazing writer! I wish all the best of luck to you!P.S.: You're now, officially, my favorite author on here :D
my-secret-garden chapter 32 . 6/18/2016
And here I go again. Chapter 28 was amazing. The confrontation between the Beast and Gaston, the talk, the action, the character growth. And as much as this chapter had action, the next is just… pure everything! I love it how you describe things, it feels so real (I love Miyazakis movies too, you are right about that detail). Chapter 30 is wonderful too, full of love and fluff! Gwen will have wonderful parents. The next two chapters are great too, much character, oh, and a big cliffhanger :)
Ill be back soon for the finale.
my-secret-garden chapter 27 . 6/15/2016
Oh my… where do I start?! So much hapend, I mean really much! First, you dont have to apologize for chapter 23. It was a tuff one to put in words, and you made it as it only could have been made. And the next one was so emotional dear, like he really loves her, he really does! and the dinner, and how he wanted to talk and couldnt and, and, and…! And the next two chapters really got me. Like a bomb. As you already changed circumstances around the story, it is only fitting what you did, and still- you got really dark with Gaston, didnt you? In chapter 27 it was really nice to see a bit of Maurice and his reaction. I always loved him!
Well, and now comes the big finale.
my-secret-garden chapter 22 . 6/6/2016
Hi, here I am again. Its been a while. Chapter 18 was very simple, but less is often more, and it this case it was perfect. The talk Belle and the Beast had about the book was very interessting, and the smal hints Beast gives about his past is enough for us and Belle to form ourself a good picture of it (even while we know more). And the next chapter was full of great things. The old Christmas-Log tradition, the talk about wishes and-my favorite- when Belle reads the Nativity story with the Beast. The whole scene you created tells just so much that I dont know how to describe it. And chapter 20 is amazing as well! Next one was just pure fluff and just so good fluff :)
And yes, the second part of chapter 22 truelly stands out with everything, but the first part was great too.
See ya soon.