Reviews for Kissed by a Rose
Iakobos chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I like your spin on the enchantress' motives. The curse put upon the prince seems more justifiable.
Bragation chapter 10 . 12/13/2015
This is so realistic, I could really believe that the true characters were in front of me ! The scene with Cogsworth is very funny. It is a quite emotionnal chapter, but it is good that she finds some comfort.

PS: I am French too, so I really love when you write some sentences in my language . But Lumière is a "Maître d'hôtel" not "Maître d'". "D'" is simply a little word like "of".
The Irish Snow Q chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
This one of my favourite Fanfiction. Er, cannot think what else to say
ILoveGoodBooks777 chapter 20 . 9/27/2015
You don't know how excited I was to finally see a BatB fanfiction were Belle KNEW THE PORTRAIT OF THE BOY WAS ACTUALLY THE BEAST! Every other fic usually says something about her seeing the eyes somewhere before but that usually is where it ends because pretty soon after, she gets distracted by the rose.

I'm always shocked because I know Belle isn't stupid. She's sharp enough to put two and two together and she should have guessed just from a glance. After all, it's not everyday you see human eyes on something not human.

PS. I'm totally in love with this story! :))) Off to resume reading it.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
thank you for adding in the bonjour! part. It is probably the only word I know in French.
Drepanididae chapter 33 . 9/16/2015
This was a privilege and a gem of a read. I loved how rich the characters were, who you made the story seem to parallel the original canon and the moments you do diverge from the original story showed off your ability to write an awesome new spin on a timeless classic. I especially liked how you developed the characters, gave them motives for their actions, and made them more realistic, less perfect (Belle's condition being a great example of this). Keep up the great work and if you come up with another literary idea, start penning it, you never know it'll probably be as great as this one was.
Raven J. Haile chapter 33 . 8/8/2015
This was breathtakingly beautiful. Gwen sounds like a darling and both Belle and Alexander are marvelous together. I adore this story, absolutely my top favorite. :3
Guest chapter 18 . 8/6/2015
rape is not about lack of knowladge. is about dynamics of power. lots of men claim they didn't knew what they were doing. but at the end they were only abusing of their power. don't compare table manners to rape or any crime
Tee dree chapter 33 . 6/3/2015
Samoa, i loved your story so much!
It had the right amount of sadness, of adventure and romance. It brought also cultural knowledge and was very well written. Thank you!
Bella Disney chapter 33 . 5/8/2015
Otra forma de contar la historia de la Bella y la Bestia.
ironandpen chapter 33 . 3/1/2015
By far, the best Beauty and the Beast fanfic I've ever read. This is amazing! I like how you twist the plot and make it your own. No one has ever thought about this and that shows how amazing you creativity is. A real page turner - can't wait to see more of your works!
pheebes904 chapter 33 . 2/6/2015
I love this story. I really do. It seems to add a lot more depth to the characters, the beast in particular since there really isn't much said on his background in the film other than the event of the curse. And the stories the beast finds he can relate to were very interesting. I love Athurian legends and it's sad that it's not in the actual film (though I do love Romeo and Juliet as well). And I really liked how you incorporated merlin into it as the enchantress and how the enchantress was still communicating with him to help him along when he needed the advice. I look forward to reading more one-shots of this as well :)
violentdeliqhts chapter 29 . 12/8/2014
Babies!
violentdeliqhts chapter 28 . 12/7/2014
That man is gone! The Devils in hell cheer.
violentdeliqhts chapter 27 . 12/7/2014
I'd rather send Gaston off to the insane asylum!
704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »