Reviews for Kissed by a Rose
Guest chapter 18 . 8/6/2015
rape is not about lack of knowladge. is about dynamics of power. lots of men claim they didn't knew what they were doing. but at the end they were only abusing of their power. don't compare table manners to rape or any crime
Tee dree chapter 33 . 6/3/2015
Samoa, i loved your story so much!
It had the right amount of sadness, of adventure and romance. It brought also cultural knowledge and was very well written. Thank you!
Bella Disney chapter 33 . 5/8/2015
Otra forma de contar la historia de la Bella y la Bestia.
ironandpen chapter 33 . 3/1/2015
By far, the best Beauty and the Beast fanfic I've ever read. This is amazing! I like how you twist the plot and make it your own. No one has ever thought about this and that shows how amazing you creativity is. A real page turner - can't wait to see more of your works!
pheebes904 chapter 33 . 2/6/2015
I love this story. I really do. It seems to add a lot more depth to the characters, the beast in particular since there really isn't much said on his background in the film other than the event of the curse. And the stories the beast finds he can relate to were very interesting. I love Athurian legends and it's sad that it's not in the actual film (though I do love Romeo and Juliet as well). And I really liked how you incorporated merlin into it as the enchantress and how the enchantress was still communicating with him to help him along when he needed the advice. I look forward to reading more one-shots of this as well :)
violentdeliqhts chapter 29 . 12/8/2014
Babies!
violentdeliqhts chapter 28 . 12/7/2014
That man is gone! The Devils in hell cheer.
violentdeliqhts chapter 27 . 12/7/2014
I'd rather send Gaston off to the insane asylum!
violentdeliqhts chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
Poor Belle. Gaston, you heartless bastard; rot in hell! Beast, come save her from this awful despair!
violentdeliqhts chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
Why? Just why?
violentdeliqhts chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
What's made you shout out like that, Belle? What's grasped your heart? What's happened to Maurice?
violentdeliqhts chapter 23 . 12/7/2014
Sweet, light and fluffy. Just the way I like them.
violentdeliqhts chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
And the plot thickens!
violentdeliqhts chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
Awe c:
violentdeliqhts chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
This chapter was so light and heart felt and I'm just overjoyed!
712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »