Reviews for Kissed by a Rose
sweetnyxium chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
Lovely, light-hearted chapter.
sweetnyxium chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
So the servants know. How long until everyone else does?
sweetnyxium chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Poor Belle. Your virginity was taken; the choice was torn away. All your choices gone…
sweetnyxium chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
Good, strong Belle. You've lived your own personal hell, having to deal with your rapist every day, his constant, incessant pestering of marriage.
sweetnyxium chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
Things are going as expected, considering you're now his prisoner, Belle.
sweetnyxium chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Belle, you've put yourself in quite the predicament.
sweetnyxium chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Oh dear Beast, that “child” the human is going on about is no child; she's a young woman, full grown but carrying a dark, violent secret within her belly.
sweetnyxium chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Gaston, rot in hell, you devil, you bastard! The world will be a much better place without you; taking a one's virginity by force does not equalate that you're her husband. It's a crime, regardless of whether or not you believe it isn't.
sweetnyxium chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Belle, dear, sweet, victimized Belle. Carrying a child of a boarish, rude, arrogant imbecile. You keep your head down and hope no one notices but things will change very soon…in the form of a beat with blue eyes…
sweetnyxium chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Poor Belle. What makes your knees quiver and heart stutter? The sound a gunshot or the man who makes it? What's happened to you, sweet innocent that makes you so quiet and mouse-like, on your tiptoes forever?
sweetnyxium chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I haven't read this fanfic in a while so I wanted to read it once more and, as I once was when I first found it, I am captivated. I am in awe.
Born in 20th Century chapter 33 . 11/9/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this indescribably beautiful tale! I loved your portrayals of Belle and the Beast, and the way you illustrated their character development and how their relationship developed and they gradually fell in love with each other - and I'm so happy that they both finally got their happy ending together! :) It was such an amazing journey to read this, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your brilliant writing! (:
chaansan chapter 33 . 9/17/2014
THIS STORY KILLED ME.

RIP IN PEACE ME.
SomebodyAlreadyHasThatUserName chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I really love this story. It's one of the few fanfictions that I enjoy reading over and over again. Good work!
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 33 . 8/7/2014
you did such a great job on this FanFic. I enjoyed reading this a lot.
704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »