Reviews for Summer at Grimmauld Place
E-girl6 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This is awesome :) I was really sad until I realised there was a secon chapter :) Thank you :)
Ttys it'd ku chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Im so glad that it ended that way, I wanted to slap Harry! Oh, and clean up properly next time boys!
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
esmellabrooke chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
I enjoyed this. Ron comforting Harry. It was wonderful. :)
Aeromance chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
I think you need a better summary. It didn't seem at all good from what the summary said. (Then again, I did decide to read it, so maybe you planned all along to have a summary that made the story seem okay but got people to read it anyway, only to have the great story blow away all expectations...) Hm, very devious of you.

The sex... Wow, the sex. A story isn't all about the sex, of course. But, do you know how to write a sex scene. I enjoyed them all so much.

This story tops - this story tops literature and makes it its bitch. If that perverted praise makes sense. I am jealous of your writing ability.

You did make me hate Harry in the beginning because of his seeming denial of being gay (or bi or whatever. Bleh, I hate labels.) and not wanting anyone else to know of his relationship with Ron.

Perhaps a bit more explanation on the change between PissedOff!Harry and OmgILoveYouRon!Harry would've been nice, but maybe I'm thick and didn't get it. *shrugs*

Its an amazing story no matter what. And I really, really enjoyed it. And isn't that what we're all here for? - enjoying hot, sweaty teenage boy on boy sex...er... I mean enjoying smart literature and prose.

-_-;; Freudian slip, ftw.

Much fanfic love,

~Chance
JemGirl77 chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Interesting.

The first chapter ended on a disastrous note, but the second one ended way better for the two of them.

The twins were nice about the whole thing. They were sweeter than I expected by showing up later and apologizing.

I feel sorry for Sirius. He keeps loosing his 'boyfriends' to girls.

My only tiff I have with the story is the order is in which you did his flashbacks while he was asleep. You listed things, then jumped back to the first thing to expand on it. I think you should have done the little story about when they first kissed, and then list the other landmarks in their relationship.

I'm glad that it worked in the end for them. :)
RonWeaslyandJacobBlack4life chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
OMG! i love this! you have to write more!

please please please!

I 3 Harry and Ron together! always was curious about it ;)
bisocialnetwork chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
nice read, I love ron and I can see that happening in the slash world..