Reviews for You Owe Me an IOU
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Good stuff. I wanna see them deal with this chick though. Catch ya on the flip side.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Great work.
Tink508 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Aw. This was cute. Especially the last part. hehe. I love it.
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That was funny and cute, and I agree with Shawn, the winnie the pooh comment had me laughing. Though I gotta admit, the last couple lines were my favorite...and so many cracks about Kim's height in one piece keeps you rolling. Nice job!
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I loved this story so much, and I too laughed my ass off at the Winnie the Pooh line. I loved the last line as well, and smiled throughout. I think you did a wonderful job with this.
grits chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
LOL. that was really hilarious. It made my day alot better. If a girl is going to put up fliers about Tommy than they at least need to get his middle name right, or leave it off of the flier

Great Job
Bahamut Slayer chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
LOL. Nice one.

The funniest part would be that crack at Pooh's midriff baring red shirt of his. LOL.

Given the length of this thing, the whole escapade between the two, the humor every few lines or so, I enjoyed reading this much like your previous works. Lurking at the site every few hours or so to find this little treasure chest.

Again, thanks. Sex long before dating? Well I guess they're no ordinary couple.