Reviews for Professor Arthur and The Curious Village
PureWhiteMagic chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
I seriously love this story! It's so interesting! But...I don't have any puzzles...heh

I really want to know what happens next! And I'm also reviewing because I know how it feels to not have a lot of reviews or not get any in a while! I'm not sure if that's happening to you, but oh well! I still love this story!
Libideth chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Hiya! Great story! *thinks for a moment* if i come up w/any puzzles ill let ya know k? Adios!
Blank chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
RUSSIA REALLY DOES? D: Dangit! I review'd! ;w; B-but, can Russia really come sneak into my room?
BloodyRubies chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Well i know a little ones...

Like: "A man appears hanged in middle of a mill, about 1,50 metters of the floor. There isn't a chair or straw near. But the man is hanged there. ┬┐How can the the person kill himself?

(y put the answer below, and sorry, correct my language, I really suck at english)

So new chapter! i like it, It was kya, starting a great fanfiction. So congrats! Everytime it get better. (And I have to admit that I know the "mystery of the train before I always do that to my friends and they never get it out).

A kiss

(P.D.: the answer is "The man use a big ice cube, so when the ice melt the person die." You can add, for extra hint, that the floor were wet, but it's unnecesary!. Play with it)
Dark Fenrir chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Me loves this story! It just... How to say it? Awesome~ And for the puzzles...

How to capture a hundred of pigeons in one shot? Answer: Photograph.

What become wetter the more it dries? Answer: Towel.

Hope this helps you. -bows-
Lady Katelynna chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
this is a good idea, i woukl encorage you to continue...

I'm afraid I'm better at mysteries than puzzles, sorry!
PureWhiteMagic chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This sounds really interesting! I really want to read the next part...great job, by the way! AWSOME!
Azeeza chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
*is reviewing becuase she doesnt want to become one with Russia*

I always liked the spot the differences puzzles, only because there so awesome. Glad you updated, that was fast o.o
anon chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
augh! this is too awesome! i hope you do another update!
Saina Tsukino chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Being short is the worst thing to happen to someone! I'll save you, Latvia!

heu, hum, yeah.

This first chapter was really interesting, I got me curious. Is Arthur some wort of Sherlock or what? And I loled at Alfie being a 'self proclaimed' apprentice.

keep going!
Azeeza chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
for some reason I had a feeling someone would do this, and I was right! Awesome, can't wait to see the next part!
BloodyRubies chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Love it! Simply perfect, I love mistery cases. Favourite now (even when It's difficult to me to read in english, damn,) but I love it anyway. I wanna read more!