Reviews for The Only One
yamiduke13 chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
This has been amazing so far. I look forward to more.
Constance Truggle chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
You are one twisted woman. But not too much so. I love this. Wasn't sure I would, but I do indeed. Thanks for sharing.

CT.
kotaband60 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
What will happen next? Please update!
halfAsoul chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
I wonder if you flinched while writing not cold like i'd think it should or would be. its fluffy. the pain and hurt is fluffy.

and i cant help but feel hopeful for the two of them.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
~ We always hurt the ones we love.

But to hurt intentionally?

Whisper of breath, of pain, of cold, brings up the goose bumps, the gooseflesh.

Severus's mother, fragile lilacs, was in a golden cage, encrusted by starry pearls, the small, luminous beads, when to the moon she couldn't ever fly.

Severus's Master is dual, he has two Masters, to control actions of each, ever so slightly, to avoid commiting himself, depending on, trusting Master.

Potter lies to his 'friends', to the world, giving them the image of cheerful Gryffindor when he is depressed, and Sorting Hat wished him in Slytherin.

Blood is spilled and flowing, proof to Harry of the continuing, not finished yet, life, in secret, unknown to others, by the secretive and private man.

Harry sees a monster in each mirror, he sees himself as monster. Does he consider each talking mirror a monster for not noticing monster in Harry?

Severus gives, time and time again, Harry James Potter strongest pain, and somehow allows Harry to carry on, prevents Harry from falling apart.

It's not a poem, for it lacks any rhyme; not even set length is given to each line. I wish Severus helps Harry; not by giving him comfort, an illusion,

But by sharing with him, Harry, the survivor's pain, the past, mistakes, guilt to be carried away by rain of possibilities of different, other, future.

Bring the promised to Harry pain not only through physical wounds, broken bones, nerves set on fire, but also guilt smoothed, a mental torture.

Bring painful healing, bring help, for it was not said that you cannot heal wounds inflicted before you; reopening old wounds is painful, hurting.

I wish you healing, Harry, Severus. For good luck alone shall not help you where there is hardly anything left to chance. Let me hope Wizard's Contract

Shall still give some leeway, some freedom, some possibility for you to change its conditions or abolish it, and for both of you to get out of pain, intact.
Mangal2012 chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
It's like watching a train wreck(a car wreck is not big enough). You can't look away! *shudders* As much as it shames me to say this...PLEASE WRITE MORE! Don't stop writing this story! I want to see if the two of them get together! Will Harry still want pain?
Loonynamelass chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
I wait eagerly for your next update. This is quite the tale!
Loonynamelass chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
This is making more sense now. I love the way you characterize; and it's convenient that Dumbledore is alive to clear things up.
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Very intense. Though I'm having a hard time understanding Harry. In this story and the one I reviewed previously, he seems more like an enigma than a person.

But oh wait! Another chapter in store? Perhaps this will hold the answers I seek.
Scififanta chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I really hope you update this. It's one of the most interesting takes on the relationship between Harry and Snape. I loved the word play.
Lostpharoah chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Oh my GOD...I am in love with this story. It has been a while, I know, but I will keep faith that you will update with something beautiful. It is so well written, thank you for publishing it here.
Saving-Unicorns chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Absolutely Fricken awesome i know u havnt updated for years but u totally should keep going on with this story

S_U
Art-Of-Escape chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
This is really good! Is that the end of the story or are you gonna keep going? I hope you do, i like this story.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
Whoa. I don't know why. But when I got it as well, I had an insatiable urge to laugh. Even though I don't know why. Anyways. Does anyone else know what they are doing? Does Harry know he loves Snape?
Madame Minuit12 chapter 4 . 9/1/2010