Reviews for The Director's Daughter
kirababe92 chapter 21 . 11/20/2010
FANTASTIC. Loved it and I can't wait for more!

Hope clinicals are going okay! I understand how busy you can get, personally, I haven't had to go through clinical (I'm too young, freshman in college) but my sister had to go through it and it was insane! Good luck!
Lady Jacinda MacLeod chapter 21 . 11/20/2010
I'll do it if you'd like? But please keep writing?
angelvoice15 chapter 21 . 11/20/2010
No you can't stop there, next chapter please!
Sonatica chapter 21 . 11/20/2010
T_T

It started off so nice and ended so horribly!

I like how you did it though. Even if I hate you for it at the moment.

It was really well written (the chapter itself). I especially liked Spencer being all caveman-possessive-protective; it was a nice "out of character" touch.

(Sure, he's not like it in the show, but it's probable that he could be in aspects we don't see...so I think it's good).

Hope you update soon! I don't think I can wait so long for the next one XD
the-autumn-leaves chapter 20 . 11/7/2010
This is BY FAR one of my absolute favourite stories EVER! I cant wait until the next chapter comes out! Your writing is fantastic, thank you so much for expressing your talent here for us all to enjoy!

-Sarah
Sapphire12985 chapter 20 . 10/27/2010
aww that was adorable! T-T Post More Soon Please!
Champagne and Blood chapter 20 . 10/24/2010
AHHHH(: (That's a good scream by the way)I love this story3 It's amazing I just spent like an hour reading the whole thing! Update Please! ~Lakon
WitchyGypsy chapter 20 . 10/20/2010
Excellent story. I can honestly type that this is the best Reid/OC fanfiction story I've read yet. Your use of grammar, punctuation and capitalization was splendid and precise. You have a a great plot, though some of the profiling is wrong and slighty misguided, your doing well. The sex scenes are steamy, arousing and way yummy. I read all 20 chapters in 2 hours. I never do that, so well done lady! I look forward to reading more.
SayidRocks chapter 20 . 10/5/2010
Garcia had her coloring? LOL! I have a feeling despite the necklace Price isn't the one...

I feel like I missed a chapter. I think I need to read the one before this! Good job!
catdoctor chapter 20 . 10/4/2010
Glad you ended on a happy note with this chpt. It was good. Looking forward to more Reid and Amy action! Congrats with progressing to rotations. My sister is in her. Second year starting in peds. She's got ob/gyn later. Have fun with it! Update soon.
kirababe92 chapter 20 . 10/4/2010

I was in class way earlier today, being a silly freshman and going against the rules...and my college having the amazing Wifi abilities! I had a feeling you updated, I've had that feeling for a little while and I HAD to check at that moment... I checked during class and I'm now the crazy person in class cause I was very loud when I got excited to see you updated.

Phenomenal chapter! Can't wait for more! Keep making me that crazy person!
Alina Maxwell chapter 20 . 10/4/2010
Great job! Keep up the good work and please update again soon! _
Lady Jacinda MacLeod chapter 20 . 10/3/2010
Again, this is my absolute favorite Criminal Minds story! I really like it; please keep it going!
Squintz18 chapter 20 . 10/2/2010
Pretty intense chapter, but I absolutely loved the part at the end of the chapter. Reid definitely deserves to be happy and so does Amy. I hope to read more soon, good work author! 3
XxNimith531xX chapter 20 . 10/2/2010
Gaaaasp looove it! Made me giddy at the adorableness between Amy and Spencer. Glad we didn't end on a dramatic note for once ;P Good work! Update soon pretty please.
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »