Reviews for The Director's Daughter
Lasarina chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
Nice story. It was an enjoyable read.
littlerose23 chapter 29 . 3/6/2013
Bravo! What a great story. I loved Amy and you had me falling even more in love with Reid than i already was, i love how you made him sexy in a believeably way while still keeping him nerdy and sweet. Its headed straight to my favourites list so i can read it again and again whenever a new wave of Reid-obsession hits me. Thanks for being so talented and taking the time to share it with us.
lortay1212 chapter 29 . 1/27/2013
I love this!
ebiglesias27 chapter 29 . 12/18/2012
Great story! I've spent the last 24 hours glued to it! D
Jasminezuke chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This was the best fanfic i ever read!
justlikejane chapter 29 . 10/10/2012
omg, that was definitely the best reidromance i have ever had the pleasure to read!
J chapter 29 . 9/3/2012
It was just perfect!
Brittany chapter 29 . 8/24/2012
I know you've heard this over 239 times but wow. I still hope you feel special reading every last review because it was wonderful! Absolutely. One of the best fics I've read in... maybe a couple of years. I loved Reid before but you've sort of thrown be into an obsession, which I will thank you greatly for. x)
I also laughed when you mentioned spring break on Pensacola Beach. I sort of live there. Nice. :)
Anyways, best wishes and PLEASE continue to write, you have a wonderful talent.
xErikax chapter 29 . 8/6/2012
Oh. My. God. Words cannot describe how incredible I find this story.

I know I'm a bit late in finding it, but oh well. I've been reading this story for the past few days and I've been obsessed with Spencer ever since. I'm not even kidding you. I wasn't that big of a fan of Criminal Minds until I came across my grandmother watching an episode the other day. When I saw the great Dr. R with his longish hair and his cute obliviousness to even the smallest of jokes, my first thought was "Where can I get me one of those?" Second thought: "I wonder if there's any good fanfiction with this guy in it."
A half hour of searching later, I stumbled upon this WONDERFUL story.

Now, for the past three and a half days I've been watching nothing but Criminal Minds and squee like a little fan girl everytime Spencer does something I deem as cute or humorous. lol! And its all thanks to you! Goodbye Wolverine, hello Dr. Spencer Reid...

I love how you wrote the charcters too. I was almost busting a gut at the mental image of Garcia's face smushed against ancar window, talking to cows, redecorating hospital rooms...too many funny times to list, but I think ya get the picture ;)

My hat is off to you, fellow writer. I can't wait to read more of your work. I now have a new obsession, and for that, I thank you. :)
pycho reader1 chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
Oommggg I soo love this chapter truly amazing
Mikado X Goddess chapter 29 . 7/12/2012
such an awesome story
Guest chapter 25 . 7/6/2012
I was reading this at 3 in the morning and burst out in tears when i found out she left
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
bait and date :D Cute
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 29 . 5/21/2012
One of the best reid/oc stories out there
whoopthereitis321 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
i find it completely coincidental that my name is Amy and one of my closest friends name is Brynna! no joke! :D

great start! going to read the rest now! :D
352 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »