Reviews for The Director's Daughter
Udumuhv chapter 29 . 3/14/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. The plot was great, you made it very easy to imagine that. What makes this fanfic so realistic, is the fact that you used all those right police and medical terms.

Also, Amy is strong and somewhat independent woman who is not flawless, so you managed to avoid Mary-Sueness perfectly.

However I have to admit that I wanted to strangle her a bit, when she...went to "a vacation" in the later chapters.

Tried not to leave any spoilers for others xD
Udumuhv chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
Oh my...I have never thought about Reid in such light before and this is the very first fanfic I've ever read about him.

I'll have to say that I simply LOVE IT and right now I'm debating if I should go to sleep (it's about 2.30 am here) or read further xD

...It seems that the latter wins xD

Spencer is perfect here *dreamy sigh*

Also, I like how you have potrayed Morgan, it seems really characteristic. All in all, this story is written amazingly and it's gonna be one of my all time favourites.

Keep up the good work!:)
The Director's Daughter chapter 29 . 1/22/2012
Your story is as addictive as crack, i mean it in a good way. I'm so excited I cannot wait until you post another chapter. Oh the lemon scenes are intense you write better than most women get. I cannot wait for your next chapter, luckly I have classes starting soon. So whatever pace you need is perfectly okay. Until your next update I will reading other stories, but I bet they won't compare to the slightest with yours.

SunShine Bomb out!
AngeloftheShining chapter 29 . 1/4/2012
I was right! I totally loved the ending! Awesome job! This has motivated me to start working on my Reid story as soon as possible. Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful piece of literature about our dear Dr. Reid.
AngeloftheShining chapter 20 . 1/3/2012
I am absolutely in love with this story. I've read it non-stop up to this point, starting at 12, midnight, while watching Criminal Minds episodes, and have stopped now realizing that it is 8:31am. xD I'll be picking this story back up once I sleep. I just felt compelled in telling you that yesterday I've come up with an awesome story-line myself and am working on the plot-line now. Your story has fueled the writer in me more and I would like to thank you for that. This story has definitely rocketed up to my top five and I can't wait to finish it! Not to mention those steamy moments with Spencer are to die for. ;3
FirefliesFlash chapter 23 . 12/18/2011
Loved it!
Carolyn chapter 24 . 12/18/2011
Amazing! :)
darkninja21 chapter 29 . 11/26/2011
I have so enjoyed reading this story. I loved every bit of it. And the One Tree Hill reference (although very very short) made my day! haha. Anyways, just wanted to say great story!
Meagann chapter 21 . 10/9/2011
I loove loovvee loovveee your story. Its by far my favorite outta all the Spencer Reid x Oc stories.

I think you captured him prettty perfectlyy. Good job. I would really love to see a squeal :)
vampiremuggle chapter 29 . 10/6/2011
Oh my god this story is so incredibly amazing! I love it! Reid and Amy make such a cute couple :) awesome story!

~Vampiremuggle

Vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Stargazer1364 chapter 29 . 9/20/2011
I found this story a couple of days ago, and I must say that it could certainly be an episode of Criminal Minds. It's so awesome that I cried at parts, smiled at parts, and just overall thought that it was awesome. D
Bluerose386 chapter 29 . 9/4/2011
LOVED THIS STORY!
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 29 . 8/23/2011
Great story.
ForeverYoursEmma chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I came across your story by some other person's favorite list. Just from reading the first chapter, I know this is going to be a veyr well written story. I don't pratically like stories that have the author start out as a beginner and then the writing improves because I usually give up if I am not instantly hooked. Your first chapter kept my interested.

I would wait to review the last chapter, but one thing bothered me a bit. I am not a big fan of Amy. She came off as a bit of a Sue in this chapter. She's pretty, smart, most likely athletic if she was going to join the FBI, and she catches Reid's attention instantly. I hope as I keep reading she will improve and have more flaws.

-Emma
Squinttern chapter 29 . 8/2/2011
This is such an AMAZING story, I'm so glad i found it. Reid was so sweet and adorable as always and Amy was such a strong woman, she made mistakes but that's what made her such a amazingly believable character. Good job all your hard work on this story paid off, because i am more than positive that EVERYONE who read your story was more than delighted by it.
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »