Reviews for Healing Touch
mekom chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
That story was so sweet, and hot. Great job. Hermione and Remus make such a cute couple.
Uhlowl22 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This was fantastically sweet and incredibly well done!
lauritalaloca13 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
loved it :)
Deschant chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I think this is the best Remus/Hermione story I've ever read on this site. Perfect mixture of smuttiness and romance... omg...
KaileenaKali chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I don't know why, but this story always brings tears to my eyes. It's adorable, and so warm and fuzzy and somehow underneath all the happiness, a layer of sadness. Or is it just me? Oh well.

I love it :)

It's one of the stories for rainy day, blankie and hot chocolate :)
Em Dreams of Twins chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Awe that is my most favourite Remus/ Hermione story EVER! The sweetness of it is even better than the smuttiness of it. Great Great Great!
angel897 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
loved it, love this paring as well _
ConsiousCare chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
So, I read this (and all of your other RemusxHermione fics) yesterday and I found it SO amazing!

The way Hermione cares for him and obviously truly loves him. It's seriously touching!

And... Yeah, I'll just stop now, as I don't know what to say. I don't have words, literally...

Let's just say this: I read it yesterday, I read it today and I'm going to keep reading it!
dumbledore'swoman chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This is absolutely stunning! You're a fantastic writer, I adore this little story. Please write a novel. On Remus and Hermione, seriously, I'll buy every copy :) x
M.R. Potter chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This is wonderfully written. I enjoy the interaction between the two and showing how vulnerable Remus is after his monthly transformations makes him so endearing. Good work!
Rosewood17 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Simply beautiful. Incredibly erotic without being trashy. Bravo!
o chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Gorgeously written - brilliant expression and characterization too.

YOU ROCK!
aviddaydreamer chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Sweet and sexy, and (as always) well-written. Love it.
padfootsgrl79 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
very good. very sweet.
KJS X-OVER chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
The past forty-eight hours sucked, didn't they? To update, what I did was copy and paste the words onto an already existing document in the Document Manager and then posted it under that name, since it didn't let me upload a new document.

Sigh, you could feel their love just from reading this... So sweet!