Reviews for Decorum
LillyHalliwell chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
Awh, never thought they would end up together, but suddenly I do.
FairWeather0202 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
This is really cute. I love the concept of Pepper/Phil. Awesome job :D
Gotbooks93 chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
So simple and easy. I love it! Thanks for the update!
Monker chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
So cute! I'm glad they finally told each other. I loved your description of Pepper waking up with him for the first time. I think this couple is adorable and I just love the way you write them. I hope to see more from this story in the future.
Gotbooks93 chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
So here's the thing: I was just creeping around on your bio page, looking for some good Ironman fanfic recommendations, and I sorted your (overwhelmingly vast) stories by number of reviews. And this story has the most reviews, with eleven. ELEVEN?!
This is, honestly, an outrage. Your writing is very well done (I have yet to find any truly off-putting problems in spelling, grammar, character development, or plot) which is always a nice surprise on FF. I've been silently reading as each update comes in, content to not leave a review. For this, I am very sorry, because you're a wonderful writer who deserves more notoriety than ELEVEN stinkin' reviews. So this one makes twelve.
I'm really enjoying the fic, you write Pepper and Coleson very well. Please keep up the good work!
Monker chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Gaahhhh! So great breaking! But, we've learned now that Pepper is officially the perfect girlfriend. Props to her for being so understanding. Even though she was a little sad, she still supported him in his responsibilities. That's so important for a guy like Phil. Excellent chapter, in spite of its short length. I'm anxious to see what happens to Phil on his mission. Perhaps we'll get to see some separation angst for the two of them for a bit?
Monker chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
Aww, he's in love! Lol, so cute!

Really enjoyed this chapter, especially the bits in the beginning on the couch. I really enjoyed the part when she took off his tie for some reason. It seemed very sensual.

I think it'd interesting what you're doing with Tony here. I thought the apology scene was compelling. Tony has been an idiot, but at least he took the initiative in this chapter. And the mere fact that he came to Phil on his own shows that he at least appreciates how serious Phil and Pepper are becoming. That's something.

Also, you flatter me in your note. I happen to believe in this story, so I'm always glad to see it progressed.
Monker chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
What a lovely surprise! I had come to the point of thinking that this story was just going to end at chapter three. I was beyond excited when I discovered that you had added to it today. This story has come to be a great source of inspiration to me. I just love the way you write Pepper and especially Phil.

I will be looking forward with eager anticipation to see where this story goes. Thanks for posting again!
Monker chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Again, very cute. The caress of the leg was sensual, but in a controlled way, much (I assume) as it would be with Phil. And the way he was obviously embarrassed by it afterward was very charming as well. Pepper's playful response to his anxiety, by simply touching legs with him under the table, was both flirty, and a considerate way to reassure him that all was well. The physicality in this chapter was smart and adorable. And I also loved the fact that she gave him a proper kiss at the end of it all, as well.

I realize it has been several years since you wrote this, so the likelihood of you finishing it is probably a tad low. But nevertheless, it is a charming story, and, if you DID decide to conclude it, you would have a faithful reader in me. I like your writing style, and your portrayal of both Pepper and Phil is really spot-on. Well done!
Monker chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Again, all very in-character. And I enjoyed seeing this chapter from Pepper's POV. The little touches, like the fact that no one had cooked for her since her mom, the fact that he blew on the food before giving it to her, and the chaste kiss at the end were all very endearing. And I liked that she left the ball in his court at the end of the chapter as well. Every girl ought to be pursued once in a while, and I'm certain Coulson would value that as well.

Nice chapter.
Monker chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Wow, never really saw these two together, honestly. But you're bringing me around to the idea. It's interesting seeing Pepper in a romantic context outside of Tony, but Coulson really is such a stand-up guy, I can see the attraction. And you seem to portray Coulson perfectly here. His inner dialogue constantly tugging at its leash of strict professionalism is entirely in-character for him. Interested to see where this goes.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
I really loved this fic. I just saw Ironman - finally! - and immediately tagged Pepper/Coulson as my OTP. I hope that there's eventually more of this story. Great job!
Snookermaniac chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Hi Anxiousgeek,

I just found your fic while checking if there's any Phil/Pepper story out there. While watching Iron Man some time ago, I felt there was something sparkling between Pepper and Phil and thought even more so when I recently watched Avengers - even though she and Tony are officially a couple. Phil and Pepper just seem to be so close. I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking so! :)

Your story so far is very well written, very tasteful in wording and developing their obviously mutual feelings for each other. I hope that someday you continue to write it. :)

Best,

Snookermaniac
MoonRose91 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Awwwwww! I love romantic sappiness. But that's cause I'm a romantic.

I hope you bring another chapter for this!
Jay chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Hey, that was excellent! I'm a huge Pepper/Tony fan, but it's nice to see her happy with another man that would take care of her. I would love to see you continue this because you are doing a great job capturing them. Plus, jealous Tony! (What could be hotter?) Suggestion: Two endings one w/Tony and one W/Phil.