Reviews for Electricity: A Billy Elliot Fanfiction
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Write more of this pairing. I loved the fic.
Lilablassblau chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Poor Michael being so confused with himself. But well, it's not easy to handle such emotions (I guess he's not much older than he was in the film, right?) especially when someone like your dad disapproves it. I could really feel with him, I'm sorry for him. And then this boy, Jamie Steeple, I just hate him. And he'd brush his teeth ;D

I liked the end scene the best. Just so sweet, both of them. And if I were Michael I couldn't quite understand Billy either. But I'm hoping the best, that Billy likes him ('course he's to :D) and the ending in my imagination is rather smooth.

Thanks for sharing

Love Lilablassblau
hanagima chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
i love it!
IronyAndKarma chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Finally, a decently-written Michael/Billy fanfiction. I applaud you. Loved the adorableness of the whole thing, the consistent characterization, and the reference to Electricity at the end. \\

SO BLOODY CUTE. 3
Suki-chan36 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
An absolutely excellent fanfic. There were parts of it that really spoke to me, and really let me in on Michael's thoughts. I hope you keep writing!
XxSarahCullenxX chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I really like this story! I love how Michael talks about Billy in a cute, innocent way. Thanks!
whatevertrevor321 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Aw I loved this :) Perfect like, you captured everything really well

Good job x
Lucy'sDaydreams chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Wonderfully written _ Are you/have you written slash for Billy and Michael? I'd really love to read that, must say!
PrincessJellyBabies chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I love it!

You've characterized Micheal so well..

There really aren't enough BE fanfictions so thank you for this oneshot! :D
Silly Bella123 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I love you I love you I love you.

AMAZING! I sincerely hope you write more!

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS!
SWAC4Life chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
This is stunning. Simply amazing.

I love Billy Elliot.
Faba chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
LOVE! Love. Michael's my absolute love.

If I could squeeze him in a huge hug, I most definitely would.

Thank you for adding to the Billy Elliot section; it's severly lacking. :(