Reviews for Not The Only One
ShadyBoyM chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
Great story. :D looking forward to reading the other one.
Goddess on a Highway chapter 9 . 10/5/2009
Cool!
Goddess on a Highway chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
Wow, she told him! I like Jade's little speech.
Goddess on a Highway chapter 7 . 10/5/2009
Yay, the secret is revealed! Good chapter! I love where this is going! Just one thing, if Buck's mother has ferret blood in her, then all her kids must have it. I know I'm a nerd, but I had to tell it in case you didn't know.
Goddess on a Highway chapter 6 . 10/5/2009
Nice update! Love the siblings moment! I still wonder what happened with Buck's dad and who has "muddy blood" in his family. I was a little confused with their ages. I suppose that's in human years, no problem with that but aren't they a little young for expecting a baby? I thought they were in their early twenties.
Goddess on a Highway chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
Yay, I like the moments where Jade meets her mom! Hope you write a little more about her siblings and the herd as well. Otherwise I really enjoyed this chapter, you're good.
Goddess on a Highway chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
Nice fight. Nice father/son relation! Very descriptive and fun to read.
Goddess on a Highway chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Nice mother, she should be glad she's going to be a granny real soon! lol Anyway, I like where this is going.
Goddess on a Highway chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Good chapter! Trouble in paradise! Buck's family seems interesting...
Goddess on a Highway chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Yay, daddy cool! lol Nice chapter! Playmates for Peaches in progress! Yeez, they're going to be 1/4 ferret and 3/4 weasel or something... **
0CeaNMiST chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
no please write the nxt story soon!
princesspeaches chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
nice maybe you should write about angela and how she might seek payback on jade.
princesspeaches chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
love the ARE REALLY DONE*claps hands* here have the biggset cookie in the world!
ShadowNuri chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
O! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! I'll give you a cookie!

(::)

NO! Two cookies! (::) (::)

HEHEHEHEHE
princesspeaches chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
love the up the go work!