Reviews for ThirtyOne
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 6 . 8/17
cool
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
That last once a giantass bucket of adorable

SOLD!
Krabkrab chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
Tsukoyomi is a psychopath. There would have to be something wrong with you not to be scared of her. Or at the very least, admit you'd be scared of her if she were real.
QuizMasterBlaine chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
I enjoyed all of these little shots about the characters a great deal. Each had a character and tone that matched the girl for which they were written. All entirely believable as well, Ayaka's in particular surprised me (in a good way) because I immediately thought it would focus on her and Asuna or Negi but at the end it felt entirely natural and in keeping with the character. Hope you continue to write, wonderful fic overall.
Zimeus chapter 6 . 10/25/2011

as my review you can just imagine a 9001 (over 9 thousand lol) page paper filled with gratitude and other compliments

i really like/want to read fanfics about possible back stories for asuna and what happened.

in fact im a bit disappointed at the manga for there not being any long term effects of asunas memory returning, (for example, now that asuna is consciously aware of the false personality, her magic cancel is starting to eat away at it) generally i believe that the more tragic and sad stuff a character goes through (especially in backstory) the more impact their happy ending/their current happy life has.

why did i just say that you ask? welllll i may be able to think up EPIC fanfics, but i do worse than fail at writing them. therefore please do the impossible and write the ultimate fanfic that i want to read. (or at least stuff i like, such as the asuna part you wrote in this chapter.
o chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Entertaining
Nami Takata chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
This should seriously be put in manga form or something. Just a while giant volume that compiles all 31 students and their own little one-shots. A supper totally awesome finish for the story. NOW ON TO THE SEQUAL! XD Anyway, did u give any thought to continuing that Lanterns story? Thanks for making this!
Nami Takata chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
If reviews are love then we best spread them! Haha this chapter is great too, I especially absolutely love Mana's bit! Kinda makes you wonder how Ken would portray a sparring session with these two. If he did, I hope its something similar to this.
Nami Takata chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
A simple amazing will suffice right? This story shod seriously get like 50 reviews at most. Cuz I love how you capture each character on their own way and make it come to life in writing!
Nami Takata chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
A little surprised that Zazie's bit was only a hailing but I liked the chapter anyway. And yea, Misa doesn't have much manga/screentime. I liked the Evangeline bit definately different and interesting. I laughed at Sakurako's naïve nature. Still think its awesome!
Nami Takata chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Giving more reviews from my side. I seriously can't stop loving this. Kaede's chapter was totally awesome, not to mention hilarious at the last part. Same with Fuuka's 'shadow clone jutsu'. I also liked what you did with Yue and Zazie! Our silent acrobat is so wise... :)
Nami Takata chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I'm liking this! :D gives a great take on five characters in class 3-A!
Heika chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Just a little thing i caught that made me grin in Yuna's story. It's Welsh not Walsian. made me laugh though. its one of those countries that isn't obvious if you don't already know.
Heika chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
what was the costume kotoro had to wear
Heatth chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
25-Good story. And a pretty long one too (in comparison). The characters were mostly fine, but Asuna being the voice of reason is just plain weird. She would usually be the one suggesting to do something, even not having any idea of what. Chisame should be able to figure Negi was just the 'host' of the virus, though, but this don't really matter.

18-Cool. Kaede and Mana rivalry is just cool and you captured that very well. That being said, I think having Kaede ending up with the upper hand on Mana's entry kinda wrong. They are of the same level, so this ending is not weird, however, Mana is the protagonist here, so ending like that is kinda off. Anyway I don't think I picked any subtext. ;

5-Great and kinda sad. I guess Ako can't get to rest even in fanfic eh? Even her entry must have her being depressed. The story is very good. Seems like something Ako would worry about. Actually, in retrospect it even makes the manga itself seem kinda weird, as there is no such scene in there. I can't help to think Akira was a bit OOC, though. But I guess it was really a long day for them.

27-Awesome. My favorite this time. Not much for Nodoka but more for your portrait of the Mundus Magicus and Nodoka's Dungeon Crawlers. It actually made me want to look for more fics set in there. Nodoka herself was not bad, though. Her personality and worries were shown pretty nicely.

23-A funny one. Love how well you presented their differences and, most important, their similarities. Yeah, I agree, dispite what may look sometimes, Fumika is just as mischievous as her older sister. She is not exactly 'nicer', but more 'timid' and 'cautious' then Fuuka.