Reviews for ThirtyOne
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
That last once a giantass bucket of adorable

SOLD!
Krabkrab chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
Tsukoyomi is a psychopath. There would have to be something wrong with you not to be scared of her. Or at the very least, admit you'd be scared of her if she were real.
QuizMasterBlaine chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
I enjoyed all of these little shots about the characters a great deal. Each had a character and tone that matched the girl for which they were written. All entirely believable as well, Ayaka's in particular surprised me (in a good way) because I immediately thought it would focus on her and Asuna or Negi but at the end it felt entirely natural and in keeping with the character. Hope you continue to write, wonderful fic overall.
Zimeus chapter 6 . 10/25/2011

as my review you can just imagine a 9001 (over 9 thousand lol) page paper filled with gratitude and other compliments

i really like/want to read fanfics about possible back stories for asuna and what happened.

in fact im a bit disappointed at the manga for there not being any long term effects of asunas memory returning, (for example, now that asuna is consciously aware of the false personality, her magic cancel is starting to eat away at it) generally i believe that the more tragic and sad stuff a character goes through (especially in backstory) the more impact their happy ending/their current happy life has.

why did i just say that you ask? welllll i may be able to think up EPIC fanfics, but i do worse than fail at writing them. therefore please do the impossible and write the ultimate fanfic that i want to read. (or at least stuff i like, such as the asuna part you wrote in this chapter.
o chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Entertaining
Nami Takata chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
This should seriously be put in manga form or something. Just a while giant volume that compiles all 31 students and their own little one-shots. A supper totally awesome finish for the story. NOW ON TO THE SEQUAL! XD Anyway, did u give any thought to continuing that Lanterns story? Thanks for making this!
Nami Takata chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
If reviews are love then we best spread them! Haha this chapter is great too, I especially absolutely love Mana's bit! Kinda makes you wonder how Ken would portray a sparring session with these two. If he did, I hope its something similar to this.
Nami Takata chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
A simple amazing will suffice right? This story shod seriously get like 50 reviews at most. Cuz I love how you capture each character on their own way and make it come to life in writing!
Nami Takata chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
A little surprised that Zazie's bit was only a hailing but I liked the chapter anyway. And yea, Misa doesn't have much manga/screentime. I liked the Evangeline bit definately different and interesting. I laughed at Sakurako's naïve nature. Still think its awesome!
Nami Takata chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Giving more reviews from my side. I seriously can't stop loving this. Kaede's chapter was totally awesome, not to mention hilarious at the last part. Same with Fuuka's 'shadow clone jutsu'. I also liked what you did with Yue and Zazie! Our silent acrobat is so wise... :)
Nami Takata chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I'm liking this! :D gives a great take on five characters in class 3-A!
Heika chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Just a little thing i caught that made me grin in Yuna's story. It's Welsh not Walsian. made me laugh though. its one of those countries that isn't obvious if you don't already know.
Heika chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
what was the costume kotoro had to wear
Heatth chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
25-Good story. And a pretty long one too (in comparison). The characters were mostly fine, but Asuna being the voice of reason is just plain weird. She would usually be the one suggesting to do something, even not having any idea of what. Chisame should be able to figure Negi was just the 'host' of the virus, though, but this don't really matter.

18-Cool. Kaede and Mana rivalry is just cool and you captured that very well. That being said, I think having Kaede ending up with the upper hand on Mana's entry kinda wrong. They are of the same level, so this ending is not weird, however, Mana is the protagonist here, so ending like that is kinda off. Anyway I don't think I picked any subtext. ;

5-Great and kinda sad. I guess Ako can't get to rest even in fanfic eh? Even her entry must have her being depressed. The story is very good. Seems like something Ako would worry about. Actually, in retrospect it even makes the manga itself seem kinda weird, as there is no such scene in there. I can't help to think Akira was a bit OOC, though. But I guess it was really a long day for them.

27-Awesome. My favorite this time. Not much for Nodoka but more for your portrait of the Mundus Magicus and Nodoka's Dungeon Crawlers. It actually made me want to look for more fics set in there. Nodoka herself was not bad, though. Her personality and worries were shown pretty nicely.

23-A funny one. Love how well you presented their differences and, most important, their similarities. Yeah, I agree, dispite what may look sometimes, Fumika is just as mischievous as her older sister. She is not exactly 'nicer', but more 'timid' and 'cautious' then Fuuka.
Heatth chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
14- Very nice one. Captured Harua's mood as well as her amaziment with the Mundus Magicus and her witness in the using of her artifact. I would say it seems a bit too easy, considering it appear she has just got separated from the others. It don't even mention her bounty. But then, there is only so much you can do while keeping the story short. Also, I think I should point people in Megalomesembria look much more human then in the other places we seen in the manga (take a look at chapter 1186, everyone there is human looking), being there the center of the 'human' confederation. You make look there is as much varied as the other places od MM.

19- Awesome. My favorite this time, together with Ayaka's. You passed Linshen's melancholy very well here. It is quite short and there is not much content (compared to the others), but it is extremely well done.

29- Another awesome one, and very cute to boot. It is also very well written. By now I have completely forgot about Ayaka's brother, yet, you lead me to conclude you were talking about him just before he being mentioned. Her interaction with Kotarô was also very well done. It is different from anything shown in the manga between the two but it was not OOC, as the reason they both acted that way was very clear.

3- A funny one. Asakura is certainly bold isn't her? Quite courageous of her, but not very intelligent. A pity we don't get to see what exactly Evangeline did to her. P I have a complain, though. There is no 'scene break' between paragraph 9 and 10. The lack of transition was very weird and distracting. I have to spend a few seconds understanding what happened.

13- Now that is just cute. I don't have much more to say about that. I don't really like WAFF* fanfictions but this just prove this just proved to me it can work in short segments.

*WAFFWarm And Fuzzy Feelings (just in case you don't know)

9- Nice. Not as cool as the others this chapter but not bad either. Your portrait of Cocone and her relationship with Misora is pretty good. I found a bit weird seeing a nun talking so flippantly about God and Hell, but it is not like I know how nuns talk, anyway.