Reviews for Not Always the Enemy
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I loved that the marfa lights were helping them out. And actually showed Sam where Dean was. Not that he handled the re acquaintance with the necessary tact, but everything ended up turning out okay, despite the bleak and frosty prognosis midway through the story.
danigirldeath chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
SO good. loved it! please keep writting
Erin chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
nice! love the brotherly love and stuff and adding in your own creatures!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I hadn't read this story before and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Loved reading about the old days before so much came between them. Thanks so much.
Faith chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Ok, I greatly enjoyed this. It's immensely difficult to find fanfiction where the characters are actually in character, and you did a wonderful job. You got their whole dynamic, the humor, everything. I was pretty much smiling like a moron throughout. Props to you.
moonlitnight107 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
My favorite moment- despite how twisted it is- was when Dean was looking at Sam's arm and he quickly pieced together just HOW Sam had gotten injured. I really did like the way you wrote that- how Sam was reluctant to share the information, but didn't lie to him. He didn't tell him outright, but wasn't trying to keep the truth from him. The way Dean just went still and the reaction to the blade and just...the whole bit struck a chord. Well done my dear well done! Another favorite was the way Dean was being all emo himself and all Sam has to say is one tiny, playful and loving, insult to lighten his big brother up. That was perfect. 3
pewpewitslou chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I totally love this. 3 Keep up! and msg me? I'd love to talk with you about this!
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
God do I love your story!

So good though long but totally worth the effort of spending so much energy reading it!

You have done a fablous job! Fantiblous!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Great story.
annatubby chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I just absolutely adored this story. It had everything in just the right detail - emotions, pain, the apex of the hunt, and Sam and Dean's need to look out for each other - it was just amazing. I loved it.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Another great one!
May Eve chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Aww. *wipes tear* Winchester bromance. Never gets old.
Whilom chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
** “I’m surprised Mom and Dad even wanted any more kids after you.”

“I asked for you,” Dean said absently**

So much love for this!

You wrote Dean's confusion so well, making it more than just a repeated litany of words. His panic and frustration really came through. And then stabbing Sam and Sam trying to cover it up-the tension was so strong when Dean finally figured it out and asked for the knife. Great job!
Marz1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
oops! got stabbed!
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. ]