Reviews for Smiles Like a Boldini
abelard chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This story is so amazing I don't even really know what to say. All I can say is the writing is...wow...and the reference to the Boldinis and the pennies and her sash is all...wow...and the ending...wow. Amazing. Adding to my Favorites.
Infinitywr chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
*is a puddle of goo*

Always amazing, always beautiful. Always.. I want more.

I'm addicted... God help me! LOL.
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Oh goodness.

This is so sexually intriguing it just about kills me to read it, and to reread the lines that have the most meaning. How you make it so lightly angsty, gloriously hot and with that overdrawn hint of pure love & epic inevitable literature is beyond me. So great. So beautiful. And yes, they DO fit together so well. No one could compare. I'm guessing this is some time after they've been a couple and then they break up or something...*shrugs*...it doesn't really matter. This fic was freaking incredible.

May you always write more. I don't know if my little life could contain itself if you didn't. ;p
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Another Isabelle masterpiece.

Poor stubborn fools. Why do you do that to yourselves?

Love the paintings and Nate catching on what Chuck's trying not to admit. Does this mean Natie mentioned something to B?

-Why God made him a counterpart that was so perfect, he’ll never know, but he might as well ride her. She mirrors him in every way. It’s not every day a man can claim that they love fucking themselves.-

LMAO. Love that. So true. It's so Blair and Chuck. Blair's narcissist/Masocist statement...who's who on any given day?
uruinedmypants chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
it was light but intense at the same time...love it
uruinedmypants chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
it was light but intense at the same time..love it
Edwardslover09 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
another incredible oneshot. its very realistic they just better not come to that, Thank you for posting this it was lovely to wake up to!
annablake chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
"Yes, he knows he’s self-centered. But, dammit, so is she."

Oh, this is perfect. Total Blair/Chuck angsty hotness. LOVE.
amomentintime3 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
As always beautiful from beginning to end.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2