Reviews for Promises
Samtastic V2.0 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Whoa...
In The Mix chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
That's just so sad. Good job!
AsTheTidesTurnRed chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
First off, I have to wonder why, it would seem, Johnny is the star of most of the more depressing EEE fan fictions... no matter, I suppose.

You did a very good job with this story. Honestly, it does kind of explain how Johnny would end up being the way he was in the show, constantly lost within his own mind, never even a mention of his parents by anyone, and suicide would be a believable reaction to that level of isolation for that long. I really can't find anything I can complain about in this story, other than I would have kind of liked to spend more time with Double D during the discovery and the after math, see how it shook him a little more. Other than that, though, brilliantly written story, mate!

Peace, Love,

Brandon Brownson
BRK chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Wow...that's dark...After reading this, I just kind of looked over at my TV screen where Johnny was yelling at Nazz for being a wood hater and I thought to myself how real this fic could be.
shadowpanda101 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Woah, this was really deep! I liked how you gave a dark side to the usually happy Johnny 2X4, but didn't make it sound OOC, bravo! Excellent work!
Holly of the Night chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Now this was an amazing story...

I'm surprised you were able to turn a cartoon child into a disturbing schizophrenic kid just like thsi 0_0 I wonder how'd you change Spongebob's characteristic with your typing abilities...

But amazing storyline and plot, and just the flow of the story keeps me reading it. *sigh* you could be a writer and I wouldn't even know about it. Just this story and a few of your others alone are enough to convince me...

Bleh, anyway it was good
Nehan Shinzui34 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
The last part with his parents was so sad! I very nearly cried. For some reason the song mad world by gary jules was running through my mind as i read this. The song kim by eminem was also in my head and both songs combined with this story gave me an idea for some insane song. Overall, great writing i hope to see more of you. You should listen to those songs btw.
unsungxstar chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
very sad. It's almost like my story 'Am sorry'. But Gretel's broher die tho not there parents. Oh but Great fanfic.

keep up the good work. -
Reptrix chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
jeez, the image of johnny dead like that just made me break out in tears, great story, i always thought something was wrong with johnny, poor guy
Recursive Sweatpants chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That was a real tearjerker. Not many people write fanfics about Johnny that don't just have to do with Plank turning evil or something. You wrote about his parents and the loneliness he felt without them. Your spelling and grammer were pretty good and the storyline was solid, so your fanfic earns a win.