Reviews for Indiana Jones: The Adventures of Mutt
Barbiegirl 22 chapter 19 . 1/10/2010
anther great ending to a great story cobra died. so sad in a way and also lucy's in the next story right there is going to be a sequel right? and thank you for finishing this wonderful story.

Barbiegirl 22 chapter 18 . 1/9/2010
omg. wow some guys are just idiots, take that back all guys are idiots! if it wasnt for us they would still be locked up in a jail cell. while kids were getting captured and the guys would be betting the crap out of each other, or in this story thats how it goes. well update soon and if you ever need help just ask.

Barbiegirl 22 chapter 17 . 12/24/2009
cobra say what to mutt? and rose is going in? we should be afraid very afraid. well update soon

Barbiegirl 22 chapter 16 . 12/22/2009
oh. drastic ending. and wouldnt i get a cyber hot coco with cyber marsh mallows. i like mallows. well update soon and jeez kids stay in the car with your dead looking mom!

Barbiegirl 22 chapter 15 . 12/14/2009
great chap! i cant wait for more and the action was great. the evilness of mum is like wow she is evil genius! and cobra is getting his wish and the saying be careful what you wish for is so expressed here.

Barbiegirl 22 chapter 14 . 12/5/2009
a cliff hanger and now i have to wait! sorry i didnt read this sooner but yeah. and ohh action sequence will rose recover? and is cobra going to die by the hand of mum? or will james and ana beat him to it by dying of boardom? update soon!

Barbiegirl 22 chapter 13 . 11/24/2009
ON NEXT WEEKS EPISODE I WANT TO SEE THE MAKE UP AND FIGHTING SEQUENCE. LETS SEE ANA AND JAMES KICK SOME BUTT TO GET OUT OF THAT CELL AND EVEN THOUGH THIS IS ALL COBRAS FAULT HE SHOULD GET OUT OF THERE ALIVE. COME ON LETS SEE SOME ACTION REALITY TALKSHOW HOST.

BARBIE D
Barbiegirl 22 chapter 11 . 11/4/2009
duh duh duh! well thats not good! and what will happen next suspence is killing me! good luck and i will update my next chap when i can.

Barbiegirl 22 chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
dont reget school for storys learneed that the hard way! well as always this was great and i cant wait for the next chap!

Barbiegirl 22 chapter 9 . 10/24/2009
great chapter cant wait for more. maybe some more action next chap. and mum evil and she is such a backstaber! she makes me want to rip my hair out!

Blitz92 chapter 9 . 10/24/2009
omg mum is well crazy O:

leys write a crossover and get her together with Thawne ;p
barbiegirl22 chapter 8 . 10/8/2009
ahh i forgot to log in oh well. loved the chap lots of violence very nice. it was a great chap sorry i didnt review sooner. cant wait to see whats next!

barbie D

ps got another constructive critisim comment D and i probally will have to write a chapter on what the heck is happening in the story (a long authors note) ttyl and update!
Barbiegirl 22 chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
WHAT! wow poor mutt. he made a mistake a big one and now he is losing his world. poor anna i would hate to spend my bday like that. and what in the world did cobra do? and who is this woman?

barbie D

update! and i mean both stories!
Barbiegirl 22 chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
another i didnt see that coming moment brougt to you by splish! update soon!
Barbiegirl 22 chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
ok that was a great chapter now i have to wonder who the heck is the kidnapper! well it seems like mutt is a little jelouse of ian and i wonder why that is. good luck update soon.