Reviews for Accident
9 out of 10 on my scale.
The Miniseries Man chapter 14 . 5/21
Love the expirement
jeff chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
If Kronos got Annebeth...
Guest chapter 18 . 1/29/2016
Loved it especially the end
Guest chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
I really like how you describe what they're doing.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/16/2014
I LOVED it . Percabeth is like my life and theses storys are awesome . some other fanfics about percabeth are terrible but yours are awesome ! im going to read each and every one of your percabeth storys
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
fav chapter so far
ToneishaShipper chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
Awww I loved this! Although how did she get cured? It just seemed all of a sudden she was ill... And then she wasn't.
Annabeth AKA Mrs. Jackson chapter 18 . 1/4/2014
OMG SOOOO GOOD ONE OF THE BEST STORIES IVE READ IN A LONG TIME AAAAH IM LIKE FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
This story is so epic!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
The cloning machine is funny, nice one
caitcatcaitcat chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
OH MY GODS! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
darthbarracuda chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
Awesome story. Best Percabeth/Percy Jackson fanfic I have ever read! It was like one of the books...super long and always tugged you in for more. Never wanted to stop reading. I was sad when it ended...although it's a little confusing cause Percy says he loves Annabeth but in TLO they are just friends. Loved the romance though, personally I'd like Percy to be cut off or something and can't tell Annabeth anything...just kinda leaves her hanging and it's a mystery. That way it ties in to TLO...but that's OK.

So...the cure was True Love? How did the cure Annabeth, exactly though? Did Percy kiss her or what?
EllieIsNotNormal chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
I do not like Percy/ calypso either i mean percy and annabeth just kissed and then he goes off and almost falls in love with someone he hardly knows! RIDICULOUS!
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
I like it, in fact, I love it. I was thinking that maybe you could write a sequel were Annabeth's memory problem comes back, only stronger, like a sort of second stage, and it requires something more difficult to get that true love to cure her. Maybe set when she and Percy are married or something like that. If you could do that, it would be really cool.

Crazy Female LEPrecon