Reviews for A Lesson In The Making
nbrian72 chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
very interesting plot so far
KristinJessica chapter 16 . 1/23/2012
soooo amazing! cant wait for the next chapter. this is by far one of the best stories I have ever read!
AlicesTwinAtHeart chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
Ohh My Gooooddddddd! I am absolutely in LOVE with your story. I honestly can not seem to stop reading it! I am sooo tired and have school in the morning... but its just not as important as finding out what happenes next! UGHHHH I am such a hopeless romantic and I just love your story! I cant say this enough! I LOVE THIS STORY! OMG! lol. sorry, Im acting a little crazy, but seriously! i LOVE IT! You writing this story and me being able to read it just makes me soo giddy and happy :D

thank you sooo much for writing this! AHHHHHHHH!

ellena chapter 16 . 6/1/2011
i love your story..i really hope you update soon!
Ode1990 chapter 16 . 4/17/2011
please update soon!
puppylove216 chapter 16 . 3/5/2011
This is a funny and sweet story PLease update!
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 16 . 10/24/2010
You really do need to update this story! I like it lots:)
fonteyn chapter 16 . 8/3/2010
hey

the story is great, just one thing i hope you don't turn bella into a jealous girlfriend i hate those.

upload more soon
Gillis6 chapter 16 . 8/1/2010
The story is good can't wait to read more.
dazzled620 chapter 16 . 7/5/2010
Great story. But I notice you haven't updated for a while, that stinks. Hope you come back to this.
sonali mishra chapter 16 . 6/20/2010
plzzzzz dont make Beth break them up...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i beg of u...! anywayz nice story though...! I beg ya dont break them up...(sad face) (coz i love bells and eddie...!)...plzzzzzzzzzzzz rokin story...
Dramione Cullen chapter 16 . 6/17/2010
Oh please update this soon because this is such a great story. Edward is being such an ass but he is a guy so therefore he can't see a coniving biatch when she stands in front of him.
x-Amz-x chapter 16 . 5/27/2010
Hey!

Wow im loving this story so far!

That Beth better keep her hands to her bloody self! stupid cow!

Pleaseeeeeeeeee update soon!

x
Volturi Escapee chapter 16 . 5/15/2010
im with is being an idiot that cant see what is plainly staed in front of his face.
Nefer-Yasmine chapter 16 . 5/8/2010
mmh trouble in paradise indeed Brad is really a psychopath and Beth well let's say that it's clear that they are related

I have no words for Edward