Reviews for Always Available
Guest chapter 11 . 10/23/2016
Why is this not finished? I really want to express my gratitude in the form of a review, but I dont review unfinished works! The fudge?
-SS
Heartless demon wolf chapter 11 . 1/16/2015
Saw the little pun with demon, nice. And this is why I always doubted Gar and Rae could last long in a long and serious relationship, what do they even have in common? Why are they so popular? Aw fuck it!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 10 . 1/16/2015
Poor Beast Boy, I love Terra, I don't mind her being paired with Beast Boy but I like them as friends more, better to mess with each other that way, don't know why people hate her.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 9 . 1/16/2015
I love Mumbo, the crazy ass villain that could out do the Titans if he was not so random and Doctor Light is a jackass but then again he always was.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
So much of their canon identities in this one, really good job.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
Beast Boy OOC? I'm...not even sure if that's possible...hmmm...gods I shivered at this chapter.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
I agree, I like the trio, not sure if they have a canon name or not but I like them, maybe I'll write a Robin/Raven story with them while adding a side of Beastfire (Beast Boy/Starfire) maybe...
Heartless demon wolf chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
Oh gods, I died of laughter, such a bitch Kitten is.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
Was wondering who the hell Roseablle was for a second, not sure if such names are real but it's a story so moving on!
Heartless demon wolf chapter 3 . 1/16/2015
I honestly don't like normal AU's but this is ok...I guess. I'll read on, thanks for smashing my favorite pairing with a sledgehammer! Aw, I can't stay mad at you, it's not your fault Robin and Starfire are canon...damn it! Also nice job mentioning Mad Mod.
TeenTitansFan4Ever chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Gaylord
dude seriously that's funny..
RedKittyNine chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
Hahahah-omg, I laughed so hard in this. This is amazing! I love all the characters in this, you get their personalities down so well :D Thank you for posting, I can't wait to read more~!
animalgirl13 chapter 11 . 3/27/2010
omg awesome story. one of the most hilarious things ive ever read!
The Phiend chapter 11 . 3/24/2010
The ending wasn't the best ever, no, but I think it's an improvement. It ties in with the laid-back feel of the rest of the chapter, connects with what Beast Boy-er, Garfield-did that day, and doesn't exclude the existence of Cyborg. So it's at the very least a FAIR ending.

Have to say, I like how it turned out over all. More varied than I would've expected, and more antagonistic, but surprises are fun. (And in retrospect I really should've expected the antagonism...)

Although...why didn't Garfield take his own car? He had one of his own way back in chapter 1. Or did it get impounded or sold on eBay (tBay? jBay? randomLetterBay?) or such and I missed that part? Rachel would know the difference between Victor's and Garfield's.
Raven of Alaska chapter 11 . 3/23/2010
*Crosses Fingers* Here's to Noisy Conversation with Rachel being followed up by Nice Dinner and Movie with Rachel. It'd be nice to see her fall for a moron. A moron with style! Favorite line in this chapter. Have a great day!

RachelxGarfield forever!