Reviews for Old Souls
Drakius89 chapter 88 . 11/13
Hey there. I've really enjoyed your work thus far. It's really been a journey. I noticed you haven't updated in a while. Are you still planning to continue?
Miraclepenguin chapter 1 . 10/31
Great story, is there any chance of an update though?
deadlywaterblade chapter 88 . 6/5
why the hell would you put To Be Continued. . . if it will never be continued...i'm so sad I might cry I kept telling myself don't do it you'll only be met with sadness...let's be honest and say I didn't listen to myself very much...a too good story that has meet it's end. (TT_TT)
Guest chapter 88 . 12/12/2014
Omg I can't believe I cought up to the latest update , this series is the only thing that's been on my mind for the last 2weeks . It straight up amazing . Can't wait for new chapter
Keyworks Kid chapter 23 . 8/10/2014
Ok, I've been pretty silent while reading New Blood and Old Souls and I feel now I can finally say without certainty that EVERYONE just needs to go bump uglies and get this whole teenage/ adult hormonal drama over with. Sorry, it needed to be said. Hopefully it'll resolve itself as I read along haha. Great stories though.
Johannat chapter 81 . 6/24/2014
It's been a while since I last read this story... If I gather enough motivation I might just do it again. But then I'd be sad again since this story will never be finished, right. After all this time this fic still amazes me.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
when are ya going to finish this please do
102hinobi chapter 76 . 2/9/2014
Yomiko and Yukio is really a good couple!, Please tell me you are going to make the part that they go on a date. I would really love to borrow your characters for the perfect stories for the couples. Please? can i borrow your some of your characters? The stories will be a BIG hit. please please, JFalcon, I really hope to borrow them. i"ll give it back, I-I promise i will.
Johannat chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Heyy! It's now 2014 and I hope you're happy wherever you are. I hope I'll still remember to review this story for many years to come. Have a good year! Eat lots of good food. That's always important. You know, enjoy yourself and have fun.
I love you!
John Dalton chapter 88 . 11/26/2013
Dude, personally i feel that you have one of the best fanfic. I really hope you will continue on this even if its been so long. I thank you for giving me a great time reading your art.
Johannat chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
Well... it's been a really long time since you've updated. I hope you're ok. And I hope someday you'll maybe come back. You know, write an epilogue or something. But if not I guess that's ok too, since this is your story and you can do whatever you want with it. But I really love this fic and I'll always wait for you if you decide to come back.
sabakux chapter 88 . 10/29/2013
pls keep writing! I've read new blood and old souls in a week and i was actually sad to see it wasnt finished. you got skills and i hope you know that!
dragonballbaby chapter 88 . 10/9/2013
Please continue! It's been like a year and I'm so obsessed with this! Please!
chaosalien chapter 88 . 8/13/2013
Great piece of work you done with new blood and old souls, by far my favorite and first shikatem I ever read and it was recommended to me from a friend, it makes me said that this story was never much left undone, hitamis eyes and their history and position, neomasa and his family weird blood line and there love triangle. What will happen to there daughter and will ino be set free and if the mist will start another war or will sasuke stop that by becoming the new mistkage, I know I spelled that wrong..., I never been attached to OC characters I read in fanfics but yours are amazing and original and so far none of my favorites died which I'm glad for that, your writing is incredible on how you create the characters and in my opinion extremely professional, ill fav and follow this story hoping one day that it will be finish. Thank you for such a great read!
Johannat chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I still can't get over how amazing this fic is and I still keep reading parts of it over and over again.