Reviews for Special Ham
Love.Me1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Torted chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Fabulous story.. And I love how you put the concept of the special ham penny tee into action so perfectly. (:
so X ma is awesome chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Yay! He got a special ham shirt! and yes i read a story about sex and the main thing i foces on is ham. im so retared
ChildOfAthena15 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Very Good. Well writen.
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Great story.
zazazaza chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This story (and I'm trying extra hard not to use words like perfect or sweet, because that just seems like a weird way to describe a Mature fic) was wonderfully done. The part that really stands out to me is how everything is so in-character, it almost gave me chills down my spine.

I think there is always going to be a small debate about how Sam and Freddie would make out in a romantic relationship, or how they would, well, Do It if they ever will. She's the aggressive, rough one and he'd probably try to keep it sweet...

Ah, the things I spend my time thinking about. :P

But what I'm trying to say is that I like the way you interpreted this. Sam is a bit weak when it comes to romance - she changes her image so that a guy will like her, and throws her first kiss away on a dork just to "get it over with". I like that you were also using this type of Sam, because I think it's realistic and honest. She'd be uneasy about her first time, and would probably just want to... get it over with.

But Freddie! And this is the part that gets me, because Freddie's reaction was so LIKE HIM that it nearly brought me to tears. I thought that it was cute that he was so concerned for her, but the best part was when he started to kiss her for real, and she actually started to kiss him BACK...

That seemed like a monumental point in their relationship, and I wanted to congratulate you for writing the scene so well.

The one, single thing that bugged me about this story were the ellipses. My brain got kind of boggled after seeing so many "dot dot dots" in a row, but I do understand why you did it; they just made the actual periods stand out more. No big deal. And frankly, I was too far on the edge of my seat to really notice the punctuation... :)

I wanted to write an especially long review because I felt like this story deserved so much more recognition that it got; you are a great writer, and did Seddie justice with this fic. And now I always have a ridiculous smile on my face every time Freddie comes on screen wearing his "Special Ham" shirt... :) :)
mizkntuhke chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Freddie wore the "Special Ham" t-shirt again in iSpeed Date and my mind immediately went back to your story. This is the third time I have read it and if the show were truly going by your interpretation, then the look on Sam's face at the end made way more since.
BIFF1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Thank you.

I have been searching through the iCarly Seddie fiction for days trying to find something that i thought fit them. So thank you for finally doing that for me.
xXHotMessXx chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Absolutely loved it! Just like their first kiss, except more. Lol. Write more please!