Reviews for Dead and Gone
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
made me feel sad (
J.I. Fevang chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Wow, that was awesome.. Im in love with your Needy\Jennifer fics! Your characterizations are perfect, and its a really fun read. Heartbreaking too, though.

The only critique I want to give you is that saying "Jennifers body" a couple of times is cool, and I like that, but it gets a little cheesy when you say it over and over again.

Thanks fir writing! :D
SinfulPerfection chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
That was great! I prefer this scene to the one in the actual movie, good job
puckishrogue chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I love this. It's so good.
laughgasms chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
that was extremely intense. i'm impressed at how well this story embodied the right traits of both characters and still deliver its own original twist. kudos! i would so love to hear more from you, keep it up (
Diablo Priest chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
There was good, rich description in this. Pretty good suspense too.
Lubov chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
More than the movie, that I adore most was the kind of relationship Jennifer/Needy, because I feel it deeper than it appeared, and you catch nicely the character's essence. The story was in the line of the movie. Excelent. To Favorites .
Miss Nostalgia chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Such a wonderful story! :)
makurutenoh chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
amazin fic, its awesome!
avataraangg chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This was pretty sad, but also very good. I feel bad for both of them:/ Anyway, you did a very nice job writing this. The dialouge felt very natural and in character.
Kryzdrei Gonzaga chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Great..!
kit chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
the movie is very good but this is SO much better! Actually I'm making it cannon in my head! hshshsh Fox and Seyfried togheter is what my dreams are mede of now, so thank you for writing this. the story is so good it almost hurts to read!
awriterscorned chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Oh wow. This fic is so sad. I hear the movie is pretty terrible, but your fics are making me want to see it.
mel chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
aww their 1st kiss was so sweet! but so sad near the end...but a really great story. keep up the good work
XxKelleyxX chapter 1 . 10/3/2009