Reviews for Mayhem in Mexico
keverly chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
I hope ra does die and not Robin.
keverly chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
I really hope that nothing happens to raven because she's my favorite teen titan!
keverly chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
Robin needs to dump starfire and get with raven!
keverly chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Robin and raven remind me of karl and I.
keverly chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
I hope Robin gets with raven or this story is going to be pretty dull!
fairyofdreames chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
Nice story :)
Horimiya chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
I'm being... rushy but, CAN YOU NOT BREAKUP WITH STARFIRE AND JUST GO WITH RAVEN, ROBIN? CAN YOU NOT?
XxAngelWithoutWingsxX chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Ok so I usually read very...intimate stories about our two favorite birds, and I was happy that this was a change! At first it was OOC but then I liked how it was going! And I would like to thank you for not making their relationship very complicated and well overly extremed? Well I liked how you showed that they have a simple relationship like teen should have their age, despite them not being as 'normal" LOVED IT!
AsianRapunzel chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
love love love the story!
Deineira chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Well, hi there! First of all this fic is really fun, and I'm having a blast reading it although Raven's lack of ability to hide her feelings makes me cringe a little...

Anyway. I just wanted to say that I don't know why BB would stick up for Robin and Starfire... It's a little OOC for him. I feel like he would be the one yelling loudest for them to get a room, or at least he'd see that there's absolutely nothing wrong with asking two lovestruck friends to restrain themselves until they're alone... Ah well. It's a good fanfic.
Evilsangel chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
very cute and I liked it.
hist24jpcs chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
I thought the story was very entertaining and I found the Ra's aspect very interesting. I'd love it if you did a sequel.
Sovereign Violette chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
I loved it! What a great story! 5/5 stars
She-Pirates kick-BUTT chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
Woah...you started this 2 years ago? wow...that's dedication. but I'm still you're favorite reviewer...right? I actually like how you ended it, just a little bit left to the imagination.

GO PIRATES!

I liked that water/swimming scene. ADORABLE!

Peace,Love, and Goldfish, tha snack that smiles back.

I think I'll go read your new fic. I'm loyal like that.
Unknown137 chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
I think u should make a sequal