Reviews for Love Game
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 3/30
As hot as that was I'm dying from laughter.
HarumiLove chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Cute!
ebonypol chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Loved it :D
AlpacaCokelat chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
You know what, this fic is hot and i like the love game idea XD
Rainbowflop chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Eheheh! That was fabulous! (: I had a random craving for some Chack today, lol.
fanoflotsofthings chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This story is completly awesome and I love all of yours stories I have read so far. Keep up the good work I'll be looking forward to your stories in the future.
Orchica chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I really liked this fanfic, you should add another chapter.
Moonphase chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
*claps* Yeah for even more chack awesomeness! I don't know what Otakon is, but good luck!
StarTrek-Brittany chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
hay i love your stories i have a request can you make a chack fanfic that make's jack pregnant with Chase kid. so e-mail me at
xoarseniccookiexo chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
this was AMAZING! i really really really think that u should make this 1 in2 a comic. i read all of them and i thought that this 1 was the best. i've reread it least 10 times. and i would really really like 2 be able 2 read it in comic form. this was really good i appreciate that u write CHACK since its not the most common pairing. this was well written and no matter which story u choose i look 4ward to getting my hands on it.
The Witch Kamiya chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Oh that was really good :3 made me smile 'cause Jack was all cunning with the game thing. Especially when he asked that question and Chase was like..shocked.. I was like whoa. Lol sorry its night and i'm sorta hyper. I'll probably give my vote when i read the apprentice and bored i haven't got to read those yet so yea.
Shadir chapter 1 . 9/6/2009