Reviews for More
Anima chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Great one-shot. I loved it.
theyurireviewer chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I always thought these two should've kissed in the live action movie
The subtext was so palpable
bloemhoffan3000 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Aww, so sweet! During the movie Alice annoyed me, but Saya became my new favourite vampire. Good job; the reunion Blood could have.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Great story. Do you know where I can read more Saya/Alice fics? Ive been looking.
Dreaming in a Nightmare chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Just watched this movie a short while ago and I have to say this is one of my new favorite parings. Wonderful story and you kept Saya and Alice in character. C: I simply had to review you on the good job you did.
Warlord-Xana chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
quite good, you should do the anime next?
not for lack of trying chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Wow… that's all I can say right now. What a wonderful provocative, thought provoking, romantic story. I hope to god that you write a sequel. Maybe have Saya start going to university with Alice. I know she's 400yrs old and probably has no need for what any form of education has to offer, but she's been denied a normal peaceful life ever sense she was 16. Taking a few years off of hunting to be with Alice and experience normality may be just what she needs
usagi-neko chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
omg I'm happy that I'm not the only one that thought about this couple!

Will you continue with another Alice/Saya fanfic, please?

You are such a great writer!
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
The feel of the story is touching. Sweet excellence.
Jakle chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I do believe that the very title of this story describes exactly what it needs, more... a sequel, or just a few more chapters, just something more, really is that to much to ask for, this is such a nice sweet little look into their lives after the movie, exploring more would be so lovely.
grangergirl22 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I'd love to see a sequel to this one. It's excellent.
Crytyk chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Not much I could say about this besides, "Aww." Another great short.