Reviews for Scooby doo, what happened to you?
Funnybombninja chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Nice i like it
SummerMistedDragon chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Love it!
Arrows the Wolf chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
This was pretty good, but please check your grammar. Please. Update!
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Oh great story. Excellent.
McGiggles chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Awwww too cute u have to keep going an thank u for making Fred the douche cuz I honestly never liked him so u rock!
VerMa chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Well, the title is just accurate. You haven't updated this story for nearly two years! And no one except you has the chance to learn how it ends!

Sorry for being a bit bitter but stories which remain incomplete eternally really annoy me. Please finish what you started no matter how sad it is going to turn out.

As for what Velma had wanted to tell Shaggy, my guess is she loved him. Otherwise, why would she go straight to his place and not to Daphne's? Please make it clear in further chapters!

See you!
Darkgirl10 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
please finish this story,

its really good _

I want to know what happens next
Sonar chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
It was all right.
Mentalist L-J chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Oh man, I mean man, I have goose bumps all over me, I LOVED this story so far, and I just gota have the next chapter, reall soon.
littlebixuit chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
um... either my internet got some problems, you made a little mistake with uploading the second chapter or your making a strange kind of joke, 'cause the second chapter's the exact same one as the first (besides the name of it)

so... huh?

Pia
High Queen Susan the Gentle chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
HarryPotterFanGirlForever chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I LOVE SCOOBY-DOO! awesomely cool story!

update soon :D
shana852963 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
sounds good so far, update soon!
littlebixuit chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow. Man. Whew.

...good. Really.

I do believe the two main persons should be Velma and Shaggy, not Velma and Scooby, but that's just cause I'm obsessed with these two. And anyway, it's your story, not mine.

So... Love how the only one to go to for Velma was Shaggy. And I'm eager to read more of this story. It looks very good so far and I want to know how both (Shaggy and Velma) will handle the situation now, how Fred and Daphne get into all of it and what the mystery will be.

Please update soon!