Reviews for Raccoon
Interesting...
Direct5018 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
hahaha it was so funny. But really, I always thought that would happen :D :D :D
77757 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HOLY REVERSE RACOON BATMAN! Phew ( wipes a tear away), I always wondered why he didn't ever take off his mask... this is probably why...
Silver Crossbow chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
"Holy Reverse Raccoon, Batman" what kind of sorcery is this?
anonymous baka chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I've actually been thinking this for quite a while. How would he NOT have a huge mask-shaped tanline on his face?
potterinu chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Your right I have thought that before. :)
Arual-san chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Haha, nice! I love picking on Robin! I was thinking about his mask tanlines too when I was writing Alter-Ego but the comedic effect didn't fit in. What a cute little one-shot! :D
NeenBing chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
wow... thats all i'm going to say... -_-

your friend,

~squishy!~
NaruSasu666 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I started to cry, this was so funny. Great job, I love the fic.
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
O.M.G. That was too hilarious! I totally cracked up reading this, characterization is on the spot and I could SOO see this happening! I loved it! XD Awesome job, man!
itstimefornewthings chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
*from underneath the desk, muffled voice* I'm floored. Good job! *giggles* I NEVER saw that one coming... Perhaps *you* have been watching too much tv this summer and thinking too much, too! *laughs, and gets up off the floor* The part that redeemed everything was the "Holy Reverse Raccoon, Batman." ...You know, I haven't thought about how much Robin would have to restrain his "Holy this and that" in front of the Teen Titans. Interesting concept! As for the sun tan... *blushes for Robin* Bless his heart! Now he's scarred for life! He'll need therapy! Lol!

As for errors of the spelling and grammar type: None that I could find. Great job!
Cylor chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
That was sheer brilliance.
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
very funny - gotta love "Holy Reverse Racoon, Batman"!

great job. I enjoy your writing!

LJ
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
lol! That was funny! I was wondering why they were laughing!

Keep Writing!

Emily Snow
GeekGirl2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
lolololol :)

That was TOTALLY made of win. That should happen in more Robin unmasking fics. He needs to get crap for trying to be dramatic about it.

Though in "One Thing Leads To Another" by katergator, he did get completely dissed and teased over it plenty. Was pretty funny to read. :)