Reviews for Forever Yours
Anon chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Aww, poor Ginny! Great story though, this seems exactly like the sort if things she would feel. Well done!
Kathleen Kelly chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is really good. Ginny is just like she is in the books, one of the best Ginny fics I've ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
No, since you share your wonderful stories with us, the least we can do is leave a review. Even though I suck at reviewing, I'll still write something.
I really enjoyed this. Harry/Ginny is such a nice ship. Book version, of course. And I think you captured Ginny's feelings really well.
Karol Black chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Perfect, as a H/G lover (for me, the best couple!) I must say you described their relationship in a amazing way! Loved it!
Vanilla Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
awesome!
MaddazaHatter chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
That was really beautiful. You really helped define Ginny's character in such a way that J.K Rowling never did for me. She should read this; I'm sure she would agree with me when I say that this is wonderful!
GinnyEvans4 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I never really was a huge fan of H/G fics because I thought their story was told pretty well...but this was amazing. Your writing style is so captivating.
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is beatiful. You may be the only person (including me!) I've seen who wrote Ginny spot on. Great job!
m1347 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Aww... So well-written! Poor Ginny, but they end up married and the rainbows come out again :)
EllaBella8185 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was so sweet! Poor Ginny... I feel so bad for her and what she acted like as a little kid. At least Harry didn't mind in the end!
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
So perfect! I've never read a fic from Ginny's POV that was so /her/ voice! Stunning!
PotterEvans4life chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Just adorable. I really enjoyed it.
Dancethroughlife chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Good lord! You are really amazing at writing! I feel like that was exactly what ginny would say. Adorable too :)
CityGirl419 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Wow I have to say. Best one shot i have ever read! Great job!
spydrgurl9 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010