Reviews for Live Before We Die
wow.fanfic chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
oh my god that was hot. Thank you.
angelimmortal chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Finally! I've been dying for a story based on this movie.

I would love a story about Eden & Cally...maybe if your muse moves you! )

I don't think I've read a story you've writen, that I didn't love.

Cheers!
minako366 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
aww, I thought that it was really sad when Read died *nods* they would be cute together
Frankie chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I love this! I have been thinking about this pairing since I was the movie but I have never found a story about them until now. I love what you did with the characters and with some luck you'll write a couple of more. I love your work and always look forward to more. Thanks and keep up the amazing work.
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow, 14 updates in one day. I had a lot of mail from you XD. I loved it :) And 2 from Devil wears prada, which I love the pairing. I can't find a picture of Read though. Love the story.
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow *.* Just...wow.

*blinks* Also, love the title, it makes sense (:
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
you have no idea how pleased I am that you wrote a doomsday fanfic... *sque* *coughs* anyways, eden sinclair is by far the sexy-ist woman ever...(rhona mitra is such a walking sex bomb )

anyways... if I may, could I request a Cally/Eden pairing... please? I so totally saw some awesome chemistry between the two characters in the movie... definitly enough to write a fanfic... or three from... *hint hint* just if/when you get the chance...?

raven