Reviews for Live Before We Die
SarahTaylorTam chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
good little piece of a very rare fandom with even rarer femslash. the major was an interesting character that needed expanding on in the film and failing that in fiction and yours is the only one I could find. but it was good.
wow.fanfic chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
oh my god that was hot. Thank you.
angelimmortal chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Finally! I've been dying for a story based on this movie.

I would love a story about Eden & Cally...maybe if your muse moves you! )

I don't think I've read a story you've writen, that I didn't love.

Cheers!
minako366 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
aww, I thought that it was really sad when Read died *nods* they would be cute together
Frankie chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I love this! I have been thinking about this pairing since I was the movie but I have never found a story about them until now. I love what you did with the characters and with some luck you'll write a couple of more. I love your work and always look forward to more. Thanks and keep up the amazing work.
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow, 14 updates in one day. I had a lot of mail from you XD. I loved it :) And 2 from Devil wears prada, which I love the pairing. I can't find a picture of Read though. Love the story.
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow *.* Just...wow.

*blinks* Also, love the title, it makes sense (:
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
you have no idea how pleased I am that you wrote a doomsday fanfic... *sque* *coughs* anyways, eden sinclair is by far the sexy-ist woman ever...(rhona mitra is such a walking sex bomb )

anyways... if I may, could I request a Cally/Eden pairing... please? I so totally saw some awesome chemistry between the two characters in the movie... definitly enough to write a fanfic... or three from... *hint hint* just if/when you get the chance...?

~raven