Reviews for love and war
Miruru chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
It's the first time I went to the last page on fanfiction for France and Spain's fanfiction and this one was pretty sweet. Also, at the same time, is sad to imagine them fighting when they dont want to. Good job with this fanfic uvu
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was very cute and really showed the deep relationship Spain and France have although they were forced to fight a few times. But my only critque is that you kinda made it seem France won nearly all the time when really Spain beat France quite a few times especially during the Italian Wars so it would've been nice to see France sporting some wounds Spain gave him too.
Nerica chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
"“It’s only brothers who can fight against one another and still come out so close, no?"

anyways *u* was cute D
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Spanish and French~ 8D

"'Hola, amigo.' Antonio beamed after a moment..." Pft, Antonio x3

Nice way to convey it all - and really, friends still after so much conflict...? ...:3

~PT
Playful GIrlie chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
So you take requests? Well, um, if you don't mind, could you write another Greece and Egypt one? I read your other stories and I absolutely LOVED them. Pleus, I don't know any other author who writes stories about them. Pretty Please?~
Canadino chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Tee hee France/Spain? Romano do you see this? Ha great that you're writing though I haven't seen new stuff from you for a while
PROFILE HAS BEEN DISPOSED OF chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I love this fic. This 'pairing' needs more love and I like the way you ended it with both of them speaking in their native tongues. Very nice touch.