Reviews for A Good Start
chaosrin chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
The whole thing is nice...it would be interesting to see what the govt reaction to this. I mean the loss of ten police men would be a huge news headline...perhaps news reports of the event and opening up the caves by military force all in for the name of science of course. Maybe a bit more on their aftermath
LostResidentEvilPotter chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I was extremely excited to find this honestly. One of my favorite movies of all time. I'm glad to see it getting some recognition.

See, I never really got the whole Sarah/Juno thing, but this story has me swaying. I don't know, I always sort of saw Sarah/Beth, though.

Anyway, I don't know what to say anymore. Maybe I should try to express how happy I was to find this...

Either way, thanks for the great read. :)
handaone chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
The Descent is my fav horror flick, and this is a truly amazing fanfic! Very interesting, love it c:
Murozod chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
HOLY CRAP! I was starting to think there were no stories for The Descent, because it was listed under 'D' and not 'T'. But then I found this and was happy. :3
khellsb chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Very, very interesting story.I think it was very well written and, knowing the movie, that it's quite an interesting way to put things.I always felt like there was something very strong between the two of them and the way you wrote it was a very good illustration.

Not too much, just enough so it fits well in the original plot.

Thank you, I had a very nice time reading it!

K.
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
the bits and pieces that I saw of this movie while I was at work, seemed deeply deranged and really really icky... for lack of a better word... interesting pairing tho.

raven