Reviews for DearScon!
TheTravelWriter chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is absolutely amazing! It's rare that I get such a good DearS story with good grammar and the ability to keep characters in perfect character! It's not only funny, but at times it sounds almost sad and you really feel for the characters! Keep up the good work!
Perentie Fan chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Well here's to how far this story has gone and the hope that you can finish it up despite that horrible set back. I myself have trouble trusting internet storage, best to keep some stuff on discs and such.

On another note, as an idle thought I ponder just who could one day become Fina's master. Obviously he'd/she'd have to be someone quite special as he'd probably need Rubi's acceptance too. It is odd how the manga never addresses this issue given that as a DearS Fina should want a master as well, despite being a leader herself. One could certainly envy whoever it would be though as one can only imagine the things Rubi and Fina could do together in regards to appeasement... _
wyrm master chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
I am filled with remorse that this travesty has occurred and am so glad you have decided to post part one. I shall look forward to the posting of part two with great anticipation.

(%)
watergoddesskasey chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
yay loved it!
Emily of the Forrest chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
You should write another one!I loved it there my most favorite characters. I haven't watched all of the anime do they become bonded? One question... was it just me or did Khi's character change ever so slightly? like in chapter 4 or 5 on?

Sorry it's just I'm a writer to so I just noticed it but that is tied with 'Fidelity' in my most favorite fanfic's.
elfofdeath chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
great chapter, love the supsense in the end there, - look forward to your update
jazzzz chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
wow... such a long chapter .
so cool though... she finally decides to go for what she wants...
and now khi's making his move as well?
but what's with the lubricant? OMG hahaha :D
update this soon, please i really enjoyed this chapter
wyrm master chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
brilliant set up for the next chapter
as far as cliffies go that wasn't that bad
though you should update soon that is the risk of using them
as ever i look forward to your next update
watergoddesskasey chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
great job
elfofdeath chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
hope you get chapter 5 up soon been loving this story
jazzzz chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
ooh! heat things up, yes please!
watergoddesskasey chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
woot!
watergoddesskasey chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
awesome! loved it!
jazzzz chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
i like :)

interesting guy, Rai. love the idea of him being able to experiment with his hair :)

although... nice distinction between 'Gift' and 'love' Khi definitely needed that

keep going, i'd love to see what happens
Sh3WoLf94 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
awsum awwsum lol i love it its rules go dears