Reviews for Hidden Hearts
ilovefairytail chapter 2 . 2/8
OMG OMG OMG LOOOOOVE IT!
Lizzielovesanimals chapter 6 . 2/2
I liked the story outline very much. It showed a very real sense of what would have been day to day in Code Geass. The vocabulary was great, a few grammatical mistakes here and there, but a great read over-all.
I liked it how it focused a lot more to do with Nunally. Some other stories that pair LelouchxSuzaku have nothing to do with any of the other characters.
Keep up the good work of neat writing.
Lizzie
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
T.T
Guest chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
i want more please write more
Lockwyn Woodspire chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
Okay so it definitely improves, the last and newest chapter being the best. So far I like the premise of the story, the first few chapters are very disjointed and inconsistent. They have a lot of holes and create a lot of unnecessary confusion. I would suggest now that you're getting back into it, maybe revisiting the first three or four chapters? When you find the time and hopefully the said though, I'm looking forward to reading more. Kudos to you for coming back to it. _
Good chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Good
Smiles chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I haven't read finish this first but yea... I LOVE THE SONG CARRY YOU HOME TOO! XD
Big fan of James Blunt here.
Burning Souls chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
i really like this story!
Akirina chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Mm... paragraphing needs to be changed. Just to check, are you aware that you have to put dialogues into paragraphs? Try to space some of the paragraphs out, they're a little cramped, so it makes a pain to read it. I had this problem with my story before, so i'm sure you can handle it! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
i want more please write more soon its amazing
PlasmaControl chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
hehe nicely done so far. Would like to see it longer but that is up to you and not the reviewers. It's good to see that you're trying to keep the characters from going all OOC but every story/fanfic has them so there's no need to panic about that either.

Can't wait for the next (I can but you get the idea) and hope that you update soon-ish. Keep it up and all that mumbo-jumbo.

Twi~
mathue white chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
3 things.

1. what were you listening to when you wrote this?

2. I'm guessing you were eating college-style pizza when you wrote this, and you wished it was delivery. :-P

2. it was good, short is fine, keep it up. (although check your grammar)

ciao
Dragons Chaotica chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
Hm. Zero being linked to geass and not truly all from Lelouch? I find that interesting. Dying for the next chapter!
Blackrose2005 chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
-sighs as I read the last part- O... ALRIGHT... I actually thought Lulu was poisoned and I was like... OH FREAKING. -beep- :D

I would offer to be a beta for you, but... I don't have the time... And the extra time that I have at this moment is about to go 'poof' for school is going to start up after the break again... I am srry. :(

O_o And oh fizzy sheetz. o-o I hope that they don't do too much crap to each other... And the angst is alright. :) I totally love it! :D

Please do update!

~BR
Diana Prince chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
A very good update thanks for the chapter hope to read more great ideas until then bye.