Reviews for Hidden Hearts
Good chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Good
Smiles chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I haven't read finish this first but yea... I LOVE THE SONG CARRY YOU HOME TOO! XD
Big fan of James Blunt here.
Burning Souls chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
i really like this story!
Akirina chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Mm... paragraphing needs to be changed. Just to check, are you aware that you have to put dialogues into paragraphs? Try to space some of the paragraphs out, they're a little cramped, so it makes a pain to read it. I had this problem with my story before, so i'm sure you can handle it! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
i want more please write more soon its amazing
PlasmaControl chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
hehe nicely done so far. Would like to see it longer but that is up to you and not the reviewers. It's good to see that you're trying to keep the characters from going all OOC but every story/fanfic has them so there's no need to panic about that either.

Can't wait for the next (I can but you get the idea) and hope that you update soon-ish. Keep it up and all that mumbo-jumbo.

Twi
mathue white chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
3 things.

1. what were you listening to when you wrote this?

2. I'm guessing you were eating college-style pizza when you wrote this, and you wished it was delivery. :-P

2. it was good, short is fine, keep it up. (although check your grammar)

ciao
Dragons Chaotica chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
Hm. Zero being linked to geass and not truly all from Lelouch? I find that interesting. Dying for the next chapter!
Blackrose2005 chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
-sighs as I read the last part- O... ALRIGHT... I actually thought Lulu was poisoned and I was like... OH FREAKING. -beep- :D

I would offer to be a beta for you, but... I don't have the time... And the extra time that I have at this moment is about to go 'poof' for school is going to start up after the break again... I am srry. :(

O_o And oh fizzy sheetz. o-o I hope that they don't do too much crap to each other... And the angst is alright. :) I totally love it! :D

Please do update!

BR
Diana Prince chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
A very good update thanks for the chapter hope to read more great ideas until then bye.
RiseofaRebellion chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
i have no complaint about this chappy because as far as i know u r way more detailed than me SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! cant wait for the nexy chapy
Diana Prince chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Ah that was short and sweet thanks for the update. I can wait calmly until you update again good luck with writing. I did enjoy it very much thanks until then bye.
mathue white chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
1. it's 'Closer' by NIN.

2. it was good, an incounter between L and S was needed though, make should you put it in the next chapter.

:-D
JLP chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Nice FF.

Poor Lulu and poor Suzaku.

Go on this way.

But please a other end than the animie

JLP
Blackrose2005 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
... Addictive. o-o This fanfic is already addcitive... GOOD JOB :D

You're using the character's thoughts perfectly fine. You're telling this in... erm... 3rd Pov... right? o-o Or like, most of it. And it's good you told us who's Pov it was at the moment at the end. Some people don't do that... -sighs-

... OH FLIPPZ IT! SUZAKU LIKES HIM TOO! W00T! O_O ... And LULZ... He had a freaking erection too... It's just that Lulu's was more noticable... ROFL Poor Lulu... ... Oh boy... Lelouch is going a bit crazy in the HEAD... o-o Then again... He was always a lunitic in the head... And I've always loved him for that. :D

UPDATE! :D You're keeping a nice pace. :D